Re: Fight night champion

by imuhhbeast14

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Yes can u please fix this problem I spent money on stats Nd would like to play my with my online boxer Nd my friends In my gym ..but I have won Nd lost fights Nd its not updated my record ..my gamertag is imuhhbeast14 -Xbox360
Message 381 of 629 (1,545 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Just saw i had no xp. Thought it might be fixed. Had a war with another player with a lot more fights and wins and ko him in the 9th only to be met with Could not retrieve stats.......so disappointing. Then flash ko'd in fight now against tyson......errrrr
Message 382 of 629 (1,514 Views)

Ps3 Fight night owc

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Can sumbody tell me why its not keeping records like win/lose??
Message 383 of 629 (1,493 Views)

Re: Ps3 Fight night owc

★★★★★ Novice
Glitch. They seem to be working on it to fix the problem. I'm having the same problem on 360
Message 384 of 629 (1,473 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi all,

The issue with the stats server has been corrected. You should no longer experience "unable to retrieve fight stats at this time".

As part of the fix this time we also made some changes that should prevent this issue from occurring again in the future.

Thanks again everyone for your patience.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 385 of 629 (24,352 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Working again. Thanks again to you EA_Nils.

Hope for a stable fix.

Ragards

Message 386 of 629 (1,430 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks Nils, your a legend.

Message 387 of 629 (1,537 Views)

Re: Fight Night for Xbox One

★★ Apprentice

First of all speak for yourself. Myself and many others like me have been watching UFC since the very first one and are major fans of martial arts, which is more than just swinging fists. The controls are fine, it's no one else's fault you suck at the game, and didn't have the sense to download the demo first before you bought it. I've been a huge Knockout Kings/Fight Night fan my entire life, but I prefer MMA as it is much more technical. Get better at the game and quit whining. As much as you may not like it, boxing is dead. Thanks to corruption, referees not taking points away for excessive clenching and just a straight up lack of talent compared to the fighters I watched growing up. I congratulate Electronic Arts for realizing the real combat sport of the 21st century. Thank you EA for continuing to build on an already great first outing with UFC 1. Keep the UFC games coming and making them better with each new game.

Message 388 of 629 (3,118 Views)

Fight night champion next rival assigned in 5107 days

★★ Apprentice

Hey. When looking at the gym rivals it says the next rival is assigned in 5107 days. Looking at 3rd party trophy/achievement websites nobody has achieved any of the rival gym trophies/achievements since end of 2012. Can this get a fix? thanks

Message 389 of 629 (1,585 Views)

Re: Fight night champion next rival assigned in 5107 days

★★★★★ Newbie

Yh same problem here too unfortunately. Has been this way since the start of 2013. Really want a fix on this so we can get the Represent The Crew trophies and get the plat for this awesome game. The game deserves justice, one of my faves for sure. Please fix this EA. It's the same problem for everyone.

Message 390 of 629 (1,563 Views)