Re: Fight Night Champion OWC No XP

by lbdacitysavior

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I spoke to EA and they told me that the game is so old now that they pulled the server offline and the store on there end and its sony's fault about people still buying things for the game because they pulled the server for online stuff like xp gain and stuff like that and that I would have to talk to sony for a refund I talked to them and they are completely rude and unhelpful and said they would look into pulling the stuff for the game but there was nothing they could do about getting me a refund so just know now don't buy anything else for fight night because you will be just flushing your money down the toilet because it will be gone the next day 

Message 71 of 629 (5,300 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@ice006254 wrote:
We are not going to get any help from EA, i have spoken with them and they do nothing at all just blow me off.
This is how you can get your XP back but you must do this every time you turn on the game.
Turn PS3 on as normal
Start up again as normal
Sign out of PS 3 PlayStation network
Turn off game and restart
Sign back in to PlayStation network

At this point your XP will be back but you must do this every time you play the game.
Hope this helps EA you suck !

Just tried this and it worked. I did a fight and gained xp as well

Message 72 of 629 (5,043 Views)

Problems with my brand new Fight Night Champion redeem code doesn't work!!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

me too, having the same problem. i already tried a chat support seems your representative are there but he/she doesnt respond what im asking.. :/

Message 73 of 629 (4,413 Views)

Re: Old School Config from FN3

Community Manager

You can punch with the buttons also if this is what you want to achieve. Please read more about that here:

http://www.ea.com/fight-night/blog/controls-tutorial

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 74 of 629 (4,373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so they bsed about looking into it? tis what they did?they just say its to old

Message 75 of 629 (4,425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

they have bad business ethics.

Message 76 of 629 (4,425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im pretty sure a law suit against someone is liable since they took money but we did not get to keep our purchases due to their improper notification of a server close we would be able to hold sony or ea liable they can duke it out who pays us back .

Message 77 of 629 (4,424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so basically they saying we **bleep**ed nd we cant do anything about it damn thats cold because i really enjoy the game but i guess im done with EA sports i think they ppl thats making 2k basket ball gmaes should take over and make a boxing game smh

Message 78 of 629 (4,296 Views)

i cant access the ea forums for like 2 days now

★★ Novice

ANY1 ELSE CANT GET IN FORUMS FOR FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION? HELP!!!

Message 79 of 629 (4,293 Views)

Re: i cant access the ea forums for like 2 days now

Community Manager

Hi, we are looking into the forums issue. Thanks for the post and sorry for the delay.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 80 of 629 (4,243 Views)