Re: Fight Night Champion OWC No XP

by boozetrainblues

Original Post

playing owc match but get no Xp this is Sh** on ps3

★★★ Newbie

Message 51 of 629 (7,231 Views)

Not earning XP

★★★ Newbie

Not earning XP in Fight Night Champion.. .. any help pls?

Message 52 of 629 (7,185 Views)

XP for gym member fights

★ Novice

Does anyone know if anything changed from last year, how XP points are awarded after fighting online gym member fights.

I'm not getting any XP points to manually improve my boxer's skills after winning. Last year I was able to manually input the XP points in the areas I wanted to improve.

Message 53 of 629 (7,175 Views)

Fight night champions online boxer xp gone

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing EA sports fight night champions since the game was
released. I have enjoyed the game. Recently I noticed that all three of my online boxers xp has
gone missing, and my boxer don't accumulate any new xp. I have bought the xp packs, and save
earned xp from winning matches. I would like to know how to get my xp back

Message 54 of 629 (7,202 Views)

Old School Config from FN3

★★★ Newbie
Hey guys,

I bought yesterday Fight Night Champion, but I couldn't find the Old config from Fight Night 3.
I had 'Config 1' in FN3. I can't play it with a strange config. Please help. Thank you in advance!

Message 55 of 629 (5,032 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah this sucks, me and my husband are going through the same thing. EA when are you guys going to fix this because it feels like I'm fighting online for nothing. What is going on? As of 8-21-2013 it's the still the same. Fights are not gaining XP, and the already accumulated XP is non-existent. This is bull**bleep**.

Message 56 of 629 (7,122 Views)

★★★ Novice
We are not going to get any help from EA, i have spoken with them and they do nothing at all just blow me off.
This is how you can get your XP back but you must do this every time you turn on the game.
Turn PS3 on as normal
Start up again as normal
Sign out of PS 3 PlayStation network
Turn off game and restart
Sign back in to PlayStation network

At this point your XP will be back but you must do this every time you play the game.
Hope this helps EA you suck !
Message 57 of 629 (6,457 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

This has not been solved at all.  I've won four fights and have not earned any exp for them at all.  I can't get any better.

Fix this please!!!!

I did the whole sign off, then exit the game.  The turn the game back on and sign back in, but it's had no effect.  Please help!

Message 58 of 629 (6,406 Views)

Fight Night Champion OWC No XP gain after fights, and lost purchased 25000 xp bonus pack, freezing at EA game store.

★★★ Newbie

Fight Night Champion OWC No XP gain after fights- tried erasing and doing it all over with no results and needing to start everything all over 

lost purchased 25000 xp bonus pack- where did it go? I purchased this and this is outrageous because I can see on ps3 wallet that you took money from me but I do not get my purchased pack? Please refund or fix this I feel robbed

freezing at EA game store it just loads for hours not allowing me to repurchase or purchase anything now as well 

Message 59 of 629 (5,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried all this and it does not work started a thread including these problems

Fight Night Champion OWC No XP gain after fights, and lost purchased 25000 xp bonus pack, freezing at ea game store.

Message 60 of 629 (6,349 Views)