boxer share not working

by daedaerees

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fight Night Champion

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The other day i went to play Online OWC and after winning and losing fights i have not been gaining XP, why is this? How can i fix it?

Message 27 of 629 (36,693 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ps3 Fight night owc

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi all,

The issue with the stats server has been corrected. You should no longer experience "unable to retrieve fight stats at this time".

As part of the fix this time we also made some changes that should prevent this issue from occurring again in the future.

Thanks again everyone for your patience.

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 385 of 629 (24,350 Views)

All Replies

Re: Fix the Legacy mode freezing problem already! How little regard do you have for your customers?

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Sorry for not coming back to you earlier. We have spoken to the studio and to our Game / Tech Experts and they ask you to get in contact with an EA Game Advisor, as these cases have to be sorted out on an individual basis. (You need to log in with your Origin account and then chose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options on the EA Help Center.)

The EA Game Advisors will probably go through some trouble shooting steps with you. If that not helps, please ask them to escalate you to a Games Expert.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 1 of 629 (38,093 Views)

Re: Fix the Legacy mode freezing problem already! How little regard do you have for your customers?

★★ Novice

Wow that's great...so back to exactly what we did before.

Impressive effort EA, don't try too hard..

Message 2 of 629 (38,074 Views)

Re: Game keeps freezing up

★★★ Newbie

Having Freezing problems as well, both on my old 60 GB fat system and my new 160 GB system. Just started playing a couple weeks ago actually, so all patches were installed before any game saves were done. Only froze once during Champion mode. Now I'm playing Legacy Mode (offline) And I've had big problems with random freezes, almost ALWAYS after I win a fight! Yeah! Talk about frustrating! To work at beating a guy for 30 minutes only to have to QUIT/RESTART because of a freeze, and try to do it all over again. IT is random, and it is not a heat issue because I am very careful with proper venting and I can usually restart and play again and have no issues for the rest of the day! Yes the PS3 button is still active during these random freezes and brings up the XMB screen each time. So I select quit, but instead of just quitting, the system restarts with a triple beep (scaring me into thinking it just overheated or something).

***Now even more frustrating, is the game not restoring stamina after I select "REST" during a week before a fight in LEGACY mode!! I am on my 3rd or 4th year of my legacy and has not been a problem until now. The final weeks leading up to this fight happen to span across the new year into January so I'm pretty sure there's a patch needed to address this, miscalculation of weeks leading to a fight into the new year. To re-iterate, the match was scheduled to be the 2nd week of January. During the last week of Dec it says there's only 1 week left prior to the fight (even though there's actually 2, as indicated by two green-colored weeks on the calendar preceding the red fight week). So normally I could spend another week training, then a week of rest to restore 80% of my stamina, but the game thinks it's the last week for some reason. I saved it here so I could retry this condition several times. But no matter what I do, the game will not restore any stamina after selecting rest! Even 2 weeks out!! So I'm forced to start my next fight with my remaining 30% stamina?!? Of course I wouldn't stand a chance and it's an important rivalry fight. So I can't just let this one go!! Please patch soon so I can resume playing this otherwise, phenomenal title.

Message 3 of 629 (32,320 Views)

Problems with my brand new Fight Night Champion redeem code doesn't work!!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Everytime that i try to put my online pass the game try to conect to ea server but the code doesn't work!!!!

Message 4 of 629 (31,826 Views)

Re: Problems with my brand new Fight Night Champion redeem code doesn't work!!!!!!

Community Manager

Hi lemao1983,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone, chat or email as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 5 of 629 (31,809 Views)

★★★ Newbie
They don't need to be sorted out on an individual basis, you need to PATCH THE GAME AND FIX THE PROBLEM!
Message 6 of 629 (32,354 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Don't bother calling, they just listen and then don't do crap, much like they do on these message boards.
Message 7 of 629 (32,452 Views)

boxer share not working

★★ Novice
Boxer share keeps saying server issue
Message 8 of 629 (32,230 Views)

Re: boxer share not working

★ Novice

I have been having the same problem since Friday. I just chatted with support.

FaiziHi Brian, I really apologize for the inconvenience, actually we got the contacts from some other users who are also having the same issues with the game, and the issue has already been reported to our team and now they are just working on it and investigating the issues, and soon it will be fixed.

So, they are claiming to be working on it. We shall see.

Brian

Message 9 of 629 (32,212 Views)