Fight Night Champion "unable to retrieve post fight stats"

by bungee316

Original Post

Fight Night Champion "unable to retrieve post fight stats"

★★★★ Novice

Having a problem with fight night champion on both xbox 360 and xbox one.  When I fight an online world championship match I get a message after the fight which says "unable to retrieve post fight stats at this time".  My win/loss record stays the same and I get no boxer xp.  Was working fine and then this started suddenly.  Does anyone know what is causing this or how to fix it?

Message 1 of 7 (3,279 Views)

Re: Fight Night Champion "unable to retrieve post fight stats"

★★★★ Novice

So it seems this has fixed itself and must be an intermittent problem.  No idea what causes it, was connected to Xbox live and EA servers when playing.

Message 2 of 7 (3,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@bungee316 Any things you done to fix it ?mine has been like it for monthes.
Message 3 of 7 (3,049 Views)

★★ Novice

I am STILL having this problem. I even bought an Xbox 360 AND fight new champion disc. I did all the troubleshooting steps EA told me before buying new xbox 360 from my series S. STILL same issue. I wish EA would just delete my account for fight night champion so I could restart progress because clearly not everyone is having this issue and the ones that are are ghosted 

Message 4 of 7 (2,502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone know how to fix this yet?

Message 5 of 7 (1,816 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Don't think there is a fix.  EA don't care and the game is basically broken.  Just need to persevere which is incredibly frustrating bordering on pointless trying.

Message 6 of 7 (1,803 Views)

★★ Novice
@hydropif Yo I'm trying the battlefield 3 terms and conditions. I think that might be it. Another ea game Mercenaries 2 would straight up not work until I accepted T&C on battlefield bad company!!!
Message 7 of 7 (1,538 Views)