Fight Night Champion Xbox One boxer share not working anymore

by ERTO-MUDD

Original Post

Re: Fight Night Champion Xbox One boxer share not working anymore

★★ Apprentice

I have this problem on Xbox 360 and on PS3.

Message 21 of 30 (3,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They took it offline to spite us. This is the only game I play since 2011. EA_Darko is this not true? I believe EA made a comprehensive game and left loads of potential on the table, and then took away the most interesting part of the best game they've ever made, period.

Message 22 of 30 (3,285 Views)

★ Guide
I agree, they took away the one thing that was keeeping their best game on top, come on EA Bring back the boxer share
Message 23 of 30 (3,193 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any update? Still not working 

Message 24 of 30 (3,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone who promised things would improve probably got laid off today. They fired 350 people or something.

I just want the boxer share back online I'll be fine for a few more years, but boxing is coming back around and I see a major opportunity for ea with a new game in the series. I imagine obtaining licences is the biggest hurdle. The new ufc engine could probably be a easy foundation but I also know nothing of game development.

Get er done!

Message 25 of 30 (3,032 Views)

★ Guide
And just heard they are working on UFC 4 so this year and next year will again be no new Fight Night game. Just turn the Boxer share back on EA please. So many still pkay this gamr specially with backwards compatibility on Xbox One that you guys even advertised withon twitter last december
Message 26 of 30 (2,939 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Fix the Boxer Share servers and add Prison Andre Bishop and Raymond Bishop as DLC.

Message 27 of 30 (2,920 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I dont understand why EA doesnt stand behind one of the greatest EA games to ever come out but still continues and fails every year at these garbage nba live videos games. Stick to what yout best at EA the same way Rockstar does. There was a community behind fight night that yall let down.

Message 28 of 30 (2,075 Views)

EA please bring back boxing share

★ Novice
  • EA please do something about boxing share, i can't download boxer, please help us.
Message 29 of 30 (1,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I guess this problem is back again.  I have the same problem for the last few weeks.  EA please help

Message 30 of 30 (901 Views)