Fight Night Champion Xbox One boxer share not working anymore

by ERTO-MUDD

Original Post

Re: Fight Night Champion Xbox One boxer share not working anymore

★★★ Newbie

Did they ever fix your game ? My * is still broken ! I cant download fighters or play legacy!!

Message 11 of 30 (5,093 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did they ever fix it for you ?
Message 12 of 30 (5,093 Views)

★★ Novice

Any idea what the problem is? I lost all my downloaded boxers and can’t use the boxer share. It worked fine a couple of months ago. 

Really hope this problem is resolved since we dont appear to be getting a new boxing game anytime soon. 

Message 13 of 30 (4,956 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@ERTO-MUDD wrote:

Same issue for u?

I keep hearing that ea won't provide sufficient support for most issues let alone an older game... I rly this isn't true and that someone will reach our soon.

Its still outta service...11 dec 2018

Message 14 of 30 (4,740 Views)

★★ Novice

I contacted EA over this issue and I was told they are aware of it and are currently fixing it but no ETA when its fixed

Message 15 of 30 (4,697 Views)

★ Guide
I hope this gets fixed soon and that boxer share server gets back up and running, recently rebought the game so i can play on xbox one but i miss and need boxershare
Message 16 of 30 (4,008 Views)

★★ Novice

Still no fix after I contacted them today. They told me the troubleshooting worked for many others. Looks like everyone else has the same problem. * EA. 

Message 17 of 30 (3,901 Views)

★ Guide
What troubleshooting suppose to work for so mayny others then, because i see no solution at all. They need to bring the boxershare back online. There is so many people still playing this game so there is no reason not to bring it back
Message 18 of 30 (3,626 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there everyone.

This sounds like it is a backwards compatibility issue, and that you should be able to download the content on the Xbox 360. As we don't support backwards compatibility, if you do have any issues with the content, you should be able to contact Xbox Support to assist with content download issues. I know it's rough, but I hope it helps!

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 19 of 30 (20,919 Views)

★ Guide
Your wrong there Arrenal, server for boxershare was working just perfect before on Xbox One X and this game is backwards compatible even being advertised as such by EA as a company itself, even says so on the site and on the xbox store. Again servers worked fine for Boxer Share but sinde last year around august / september the servers been taken offline and no explenation was given. We as a customer who still play this game now on xbox one would like the servers back online. Also most dont even have a 360 anymore so giving that as a solution is a no go.
Message 20 of 30 (3,616 Views)