Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Fight Night Champion Xbox One boxer share not working anymore

by xjkzfhesjfxbhxr

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I have this problem on Xbox 360 and on PS3.

Message 21 of 27 (796 Views)

★★ Novice

They took it offline to spite us. This is the only game I play since 2011. EA_Darko is this not true? I believe EA made a comprehensive game and left loads of potential on the table, and then took away the most interesting part of the best game they've ever made, period.

Message 22 of 27 (771 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I agree, they took away the one thing that was keeeping their best game on top, come on EA Bring back the boxer share
Message 23 of 27 (679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any update? Still not working 

Message 24 of 27 (549 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone who promised things would improve probably got laid off today. They fired 350 people or something.

I just want the boxer share back online I'll be fine for a few more years, but boxing is coming back around and I see a major opportunity for ea with a new game in the series. I imagine obtaining licences is the biggest hurdle. The new ufc engine could probably be a easy foundation but I also know nothing of game development.

Get er done!

Message 25 of 27 (517 Views)

★★★★ Novice
And just heard they are working on UFC 4 so this year and next year will again be no new Fight Night game. Just turn the Boxer share back on EA please. So many still pkay this gamr specially with backwards compatibility on Xbox One that you guys even advertised withon twitter last december
Message 26 of 27 (424 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Fix the Boxer Share servers and add Prison Andre Bishop and Raymond Bishop as DLC.

Message 27 of 27 (405 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help