Fight Night Champion K.O Denied Quitters!!!

by ECAD-Durand

Original Post

Fight Night Champion K.O Denied Quitters!!!

★★★ Novice

So "Fight Night Champion" is an old game brought back by backwards compat, however one really annoying and broken thing about the game is for the ability of quitters to deny players the K.O. I understand their are some annoying people that step back spam power straight, and flash K.O, we shall call them spammers. Myself i try to follow roughly my actual weight and height, of course weight wise ill never be what's on the game (wishful thinking).

However i play legit and i love to fight and be tested online, i don't pay no mind to those who taunt. But i take a great disliking to those who would give a final middle finger because they cannot win legit after running backwards round the ring faster than i can move forward with a 69" reach, against 75, 77, 80" reach spammers.

If this game has been brought back as backwards compat putting it in circulation again, i feel that the devs should step up and auto give the K.O to the winner should a knock down be initiated when the opponent quits. could this create another issue, yes those abusing the system to pump up their K.O's on the sly. However if they haven't genuinely gotten the K.O's they should be easy to beat which will not affect your GYM. 

I am open to other solutions, i realize mine isn't full proof, but this has got to stop its a joke.

Message 1 of 3 (1,182 Views)

Re: Fight Night Champion K.O Denied Quitters!!!

★★★ Novice

After writing the above i realized a possible simple solution to would be quitters might be to remove the function, that way if they really want to quit because the yare losing badly or did get K.O'd they would have to switch of the power to their xbox every time thus halting many of the quitters ??? 

Message 2 of 3 (1,176 Views)

Re: Fight Night Champion K.O Denied Quitters!!!

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing Fight Night Champions for over a year now and my record isn't very good, but it could've been a lot better if the guys I KO'd wouldn't of gotten out of the game before the count of 10.  It definitely frustrates me. I wished that EA would or could do something about that. So what if the gamer got out of the game? The count should continue and I should've been awarded the victory.  I usually block those gamers when that happens.  I hope future boxing games fix that problem.

Message 3 of 3 (719 Views)