Fight Night Champion Gameface Xbox One

by TonyTheB0ss

Original Post

Fight Night Champion Gameface Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to still use GameFace if you're playing Fight Night Champion on the Xbox One? The "Download a photo" option no longer seems to work, Unless im doing something wrong.

Message 1 of 8 (5,353 Views)

Re: Fight Night Champion Gameface Xbox One

★★ Novice

I cant even get the "New Tuner Update" to go through

Message 2 of 8 (5,336 Views)

★★★ Novice
As far as I know using the Xbox Live Vision camera is the only way. It only works if you still have a 360. I used the method of creating my boxer on the 360 with the camera, saving my game files in the cloud saves, and loading them on the Xbox One. Pain in the hind end, but it works.
Message 3 of 8 (5,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What about using a webcam or the Kinect for Xbox one to upload? Has anyone tried this? Has anyone tried the live vision camera on Xbox one??
Message 4 of 8 (5,242 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I tried all three, and no joy. My webcam is a little old, but I doubt a new one will be any different. We might have to ask Microsoft to somehow get the Live Vision Camera working on the Xbox One. Considering there are a few BC games that have a use for it this makes sense to do. (If possible.)

EDIT: I have submitted this idea to Xbox Ideas, MS's new feedback site. Hopefully this gains traction.
Message 5 of 8 (5,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Damn. Post the link and I'll vote on it.
Message 6 of 8 (5,211 Views)

★★★ Novice
Unfortunately, my idea was not able to pass 'moderator approval'. I tried it twice, but no moderator even bothered to tell me why it was not posted.
Message 7 of 8 (5,176 Views)

★ Novice

xbox live vision camera is only way to make gameface i think. it is a shame because the face scan came out better than the camera. when u used the camera you have to make sure there is no shadow and if you are taking a picture off an ipad or phone you have to make sure the glare isnt too bad and the green light ring around the camera lens can also come out on characters face so i tape the ring around lens so it doesnt show up.

Message 8 of 8 (5,102 Views)