Fight Night Champion DLC are removed from MS store by EA :(

by MartinPn_PL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fight Night Champion DLC are removed from MS store by EA :(

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi EA. Today I'm contacted with MS Xbox Support and I received info about DLC. MS Support say me, than EA Sports removed DLC from MS Store and that's making now problem with download/re-download DLC after buying (or as previous owner) from Xbox One game menu.

We waiting for info when (or not) EA Sports back these DLC to MS store to properly download.

Message 1 of 6 (7,028 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fight Night Champion DLC are removed from MS store by EA :(

Community Manager

@MartinPn_PL MS are in control of backward compatibility, if they have added a game to the program then you will need to speak with them in relation to issues with content. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (8,141 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@MartinPn_PL MS are in control of backward compatibility, if they have added a game to the program then you will need to speak with them in relation to issues with content. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (8,142 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko- I wrote with MS Support and I received information that EA Sports removed the DLC from Xbox Shop. Many people are unhappy because they paid for the DLC in the game menu and can not download it from the "Ready to install" tab. Please contact Microsoft and fix this problem.

Message 3 of 6 (6,981 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko - it's not solved to me and other users, sorry.
Message 4 of 6 (6,956 Views)

Community Manager

@MartinPn_PL When it comes to DLC on games through backward compatibility the Xbox 360 game store is no emulated so it is not possible to purchase DLC for Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One. If there is DLC still available then you can purchase it through the Xbox 360 or Xbox.com. 

If the DLC has been removed from the store then it will not be possible to purchase it any longer, but if the DLC is still available for purchase after it has been removed from the Xbox store and you purchase it then you will need to speak with MS in regards a refund. 

If you are having issues accessing DLC that you purchased on the 360 before it was removed from the store then it is best speaking with MS to see what they can suggest to get it working. 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (6,950 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko- DLC are still availabile to buy in FNC, in internal store in game, and people wrote than lost money because it's not possible download - DLC are not visible in Ready to install section in X1 menu. Look - I can see Mass Effect backward compatilibilty game and DLC are in this section: https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/me1dlc.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all

Message 6 of 6 (6,942 Views)