Re: Fight Night 2019

by momo61111

Original Post

Fight Night 2019

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Boxing is now in it's golden era, we've never seen so many champion standard boxers and are on the edge of an undisputed match with the WBC belt winner and Anthony Joshua.

UFC has lost it's marketing value since Connor McGreggor is no longer the top dog. It's been far too long since we last saw a quality boxing game. You have to make this boxing game now whilst the market and popularity is at an all time high. We need some further discussions internally to begin at EA to make a serious business case to get this game in motion. The reception would be overwhelming. Let's go!

Even 'Eddie Hearn' is backing this: https://twitter.com/eddiehearn/status/1050299505034350592?lang=en

Message 1 of 5 (10,270 Views)

★★ Novice

I would love another boxing game. The UFC games aren’t even close for me. 

Would be nice if the boxer share for FNC came back on at least. 

Hopefully a studio somewhere puts out a legit boxing sim soon. 

Message 2 of 5 (10,105 Views)

★ Novice

Yess man we need another fight night game or another titled boxing game at the very least that has a championship online mode... it’s been far too long!

Message 3 of 5 (7,384 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA make FNC2

Message 4 of 5 (6,105 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got a lot of different ideas for it. I wish i was able to be apart of the team of creators to write for them. Of course i would definitely use some of the ideas from the fans i mean cant help but do that especially when the consumer is the whole reason the game would be being made again. But this has to come out this year it has been too long.

Message 5 of 5 (2,511 Views)