Re: Fight Night 2018

by Gggght54rds

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Word!! Been waiting for a minute, can’t believe this is even an issue. This is almost as bad as not having an NCAA basketball game, come on EA get this done man!! Ridiculous...
Message 11 of 20 (4,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie
They could at least give an option online to do standing only on ufc no ground grappling.
Message 12 of 20 (4,182 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How long must we wait? It’s been far too long and the UFC games aren’t that great.
Message 13 of 20 (3,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah I agree I've been waiting for a next fight night title since champions I'd prefer order that * quick
Message 14 of 20 (3,659 Views)

★★★ Novice
Anyone who needs a quick fix... Fight Night Champion just got backwards compatibility for Xbox One. But seriously, where’s the new Fight Night? I know that MMA is generally more popular than boxing, but boxing’s transfer to gameplay is superior even on a last-gen system. Can we get some feedback from the community moderators regarding what fans can do to encourage a next gen game? Let’s make this happen.
Message 15 of 20 (3,048 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I had to remember a 10 years old password to login into you * system so you can read this :

FFS WE WANT A * FIGHT NIGHT

Message 16 of 20 (1,945 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, i want a new Fight Night game, I could buy a console just for that ^_^

Message 17 of 20 (1,900 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's a joke been to long now have to get the old ps3 out to play fight night with my pals the put the ps4 on to play fifa, sholdnt have to mess about like that ...
Message 18 of 20 (1,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can someone listen to US we need Fight Night Back or remaster on ps4 or a download file to the system.... hear us its been too long PSN family come on! 

Message 19 of 20 (1,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

MMA GAMES ARE TRASH.... BOXING IS CLASSIC WHAT WAS OLD WILL BE NEW AGAIN. 

Message 20 of 20 (1,058 Views)