Re: Fifa Manager 13

by St0ney_UK

Original Post

Fifa Manager 13

★★ Novice

Hi, Was there any Patches for Fifa Manager 13 because I could not find any. The game crashes every 20 - 40 minutes its a bit annoying as it nearly always crashes at the wrong time.

Thanks in advance

Martin

Message 1 of 11 (1,723 Views)

@St0ney_UK if you have it registered in your Origin client, the Origin client version has all the updates (from what i recall there were 2 or 3 updates). If you are using the Origin version and the game is crashing, than there is nothing much you can do.

If you are using the retail version, register the game in the Origin client, uninstall the retail version and download the game from the Origin client. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 11 (1,701 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@ivrognard Thanks for your reply.

I bought a digital version from Game so I downloaded from Origin. So I've tried looking for the patches to no avail. I don't know if I'm looking in the wrong place or the patches are no longer available. I keep finding Skidrow trainerhacks or end up going to untrusted sites and AV blocks. I'm on windows 10 and used the compatibility tool I think it's in windows 7 compatibility setting.

Message 3 of 11 (1,695 Views)

@St0ney_UK The digital version is updated to the latest patch. If the crash gives a report, maybe we can identify the problem?

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 4 of 11 (1,682 Views)

★★ Novice

@ivrognard The current version is 1.0.4.0 so that's the latest? I was expecting 1.3 or something.

It mainly just stops working and crashes to desktop if I get a report ill try and read it. I had Fifa manager 10 and that crashed every 5 - 10 minutes so I guess 13 is an improvement. I love this franchise such a shame it was axed.

Message 5 of 11 (1,671 Views)

@St0ney_UK indeed it was a good franchise. It offered more management than the competition ever offered. But my favorite in the series remains something very old: Total Club Manager 2003 and 2004. It was something nice to get a club from the bottom and bring it to the top. Plus, your manager would get various rewards for his activity.

If you get a report, please feel free to tag me and maybe i can see why the frequent crashes.

A number of things can crash a game, sadly. From a missing redistributable (like Visual C++ redist) to the antivirus and firewall. From a driver to god knows what software with which the game doesn't get along (certain codec packs included here). An error message upon the crash can help narrow it down. Maybe we get lucky, who knows?!

Message 6 of 11 (1,667 Views)

★★ Novice

@ivrognard I'm not getting any crash reports come up yet.

Message 7 of 11 (1,604 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi @ivrognard I got this crash message today

Message 8 of 11 (1,465 Views)

★★ Novice

Anything you know?
Message 9 of 11 (1,090 Views)

★★ Novice
@4VHR-9ZSK-QTRA-K So I've found the 2020 moded version of the game and it been working really well with no crashes.
Message 10 of 11 (1,082 Views)