Farming Simulator 2013

by masterpwnr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Farming Simulator 2013

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Hello

this day I bought farming simulator 2013 but when I activated it with the keycode is keeps asking for the disk but it is the origin download, so there is no disk. What can I do?

I'm looking forward to a reply.

thank you Stijn van Avermaete

Message 1 of 16 (2,434 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Farming Simulator 2013 activation

Community Manager

Not all games available in Origin are made here at EA. For those titles and games that we didn't have a hand in getting out there, we usually aren't able to help you as well as the people who really put in the work.

While we're happy to help you with any issues between you making your purchases on the Origin store until you start installing, but after that point it's best to get help from your game's publisher: 

View in thread

Message 15 of 16 (1,183 Views)

All Replies

Farming Simulator 2013 saying sorce file is corrupted

★ Novice

Hi there

so today I ordered a digital copy of Farming Simulator 2013 it got through download but now when installing it keeps saying "sorce file is corrupted". I can't do anything but abort it. Please help.

Message 2 of 16 (2,401 Views)

Re: Farming Simulator 2013 saying sorce file is corrupted

Community Manager

@heatsavermary wrote:

Hi there

so today I ordered a digital copy of Farming Simulator 2013 it got through download but now when installing it keeps saying "sorce file is corrupted". I can't do anything but abort it. Please help.

Try to run the installer in Administrator Mode, as it may be an issue with permissions.

Message 3 of 16 (2,394 Views)

★ Novice

didnt work

Message 4 of 16 (2,390 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Can you try running the System File Checker in Windows? 

Open the Start Menu, type cmd in the search box, right click on the cmd.exe file, and click Run as administrator. 

Next, type in: sfc /scannow

Message 5 of 16 (2,385 Views)

Farming Simulator

★ Novice

Error says can't access 3-D  recommends Shader 3.0 which I down loaded and it also asks for latest video drivers which I have. What so I do now that the error still come up !

Message 6 of 16 (2,359 Views)

farming simulator 2013

★★★ Newbie

hi there me and my brother are trying to get back on farming simulator but will now not let us saying(product activation failed. online activation limit exceeded) can you tell me why and how we can change this as we have paid in full for the game but dont have the dice as got the game on origin meny thanks

Message 7 of 16 (2,310 Views)

Farming Simulator 2013

★★★ Newbie

Farming simulator wont open because it says "No Disc Inserted" But i bought it off of Origin.

Message 8 of 16 (2,199 Views)

Re: Farming Simulator 2013

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@qwfdstn2 wrote:

Farming simulator wont open because it says "No Disc Inserted" But i bought it off of Origin.

@qwfdstn2 Hi,

Does this happen during installation or when you are trying to play the game?

If the latter, were you able to play the game at all so far?

Either way, you will need to contact the Focus Home Interactive team at this link here: http://www.focus-home.com/index.php?rub=support (look at the left hand side, the box where you are been asked to provide your email)

Cheers,

Nils

Message 9 of 16 (2,186 Views)

Farming Simulator 2013 activation

★★★ Newbie

If I want to start farming simulator 2013, I get the following message: Product Activation failed. Online activation limit exceeded. The game is a legal download. I don't now what de problem is.

Message 10 of 16 (1,908 Views)