Re: FUSE ERROR EA ORGINS SERVERS

by theojay8

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@samuraisnakeYeah, and that's definitely not satisfactory. On the one hand, multiple people have emailed EA support who have said that this was actually Insomniac that closed the servers, and that seems to have also been implied here by @EA_Cade , but if you contact Insomniac, they seem to have no idea that the servers are down, and say that EA controls the servers.

For some reason we're being told this was planned, but not exactly sure by whom, and clearly it was not done correctly, and it's provided a really bad customer experience for no seemingly good reason.

I think there's a significant number of people here who are right to expect EA to respond with some sort commitment to fix this issue, because by common sense and their own policy, this was pretty botched, and the request by the community is a pretty simple and reasonable one. Commenting with some sort of commitment to resolve the issue, even with a pretty small concession of a month of server activation, would allay a lot of stress here.

I'm going to continue to ask that this be resolved properly, and I think a lot of people are as well, and should.

Message 121 of 151 (1,272 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade Can you please provide us an update as we want ea to honor the 30 days closure warning.We all are still waiting.

Message 122 of 151 (1,068 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@akhilevil @EA_Cade @BlackjackWidow

I am still patiently waiting for an update. I still would like to play this game and earn all of its trophies
Message 123 of 151 (1,046 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I think I will no longer buy any game from this company. If this is how they are handled, both by canceling online services without prior notice or responses to customers, I think I will have to look for other options in the market. Again having to make a claim like this? no thanks.

Message 124 of 151 (974 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Completly agree, i will consider other games/publishers cause this is not how i want to get handled everytime. Was really into discovering this game, but now it will stay as a bad memorie and a reminder of how this company should be avoided.

Message 125 of 151 (962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, just found this forum. And had to make an account to ask about this.

Me and my Destiny friends got Fuse early this year as a coop game to play when we wanted to take a break from destiny.  We had all tried out the beginning and and liked it we just had other things and life going on.  Well recently we were all feeling it and hopped on a little bit ago to play it.  But we were met with the error.  No warning.  I looked for an announcement and found nothing.  So we figured the servers were just down temporarily.  Well today I go to make a thread about it because it's still down and my friend says he just found this thread.  Then I see over ten pages of players asking for a fix but no commitment from EA to fix it.?

Needless to say this feels really weird this hasn't been fixed yet and I'd really like to also ask this gets fixed.  This doesn't seem right to take down the servers without warning anywhere.  If we'd known my friends and I would have played when they were still up.  That doesn't seem ethical.  One friend and I even bought a digital copy each.  Really frustrating a central part of this game  doesn't work.

EA please make this right.   Everyone is quoting your 30 day policy and that seems fair.  We bought a game, from you. It seems fair to at least have a period we know it'll  work. 

And this is a lot of people asking too I see. So I'm not alone I guess.  Would really appreciate a response.

Message 126 of 151 (937 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@a3069namebke wrote:

I am still patiently waiting for an update. I still would like to play this game and earn all of its trophies

I did another request for info last week; the answer was the same - still waiting to hear any updates. 

Message 127 of 151 (904 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@BlackjackWidow By answer being still the same you just mean "it's been escalated"?
Message 128 of 151 (839 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Chettlar wrote:
@BlackjackWidow By answer being still the same you just mean "it's been escalated"?

Yes, it's been escalated and the team is aware of this thread. Still waiting to hear any updates. Frown

Message 129 of 151 (809 Views)

★ Apprentice

@BlackjackWidow Thank you for keeping us posted. It seems hopeless after 3 months of "hey, sorry we killed it without warning, bye-bye" and radio silence, but your posts keep the spark of hope alive down here.

Message 130 of 151 (688 Views)