Re: FUSE ERROR EA ORGINS SERVERS

by Cynandra

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

11 pages of the same complaint and EA has yet to even give us the light of day on this issue. How delusional is this company that they have a stick up so high and  it is so hard to get up of their high horse to give us customers an update and comply with their 30 day notice shutdown 

Do remember EA without us you will not have jobs or even a company to continue scamming your loyal customers 

Message 111 of 151 (926 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@jpwb495 wrote:

I don't suppose you could possibly get any more information on the status of the issue. <snipped>

I'm just afraid I don't find a statement simply saying it was escalated that reasuring, as In my own work is see many issues escalated where nothing ever comes from them in the long run.

I completely understand your sentiments, and thanks for putting it so politely 🙂 Unfortunately that is all the information I could get. I'm not an EA employee, so the best that I can do is keep poking. I am waiting to hear more, just like you. 

Message 112 of 151 (904 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for the update and for communicating with the EA staff. Hopefully, we get good news soon

Message 113 of 151 (895 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@BlackjackWidow I will be waiting patiently for this game to come back.
I know they will bring it online after sorting out the server's issue.
Message 114 of 151 (872 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks BlackJack,
                                  It can be incredibly frustrating waiting for a resolution while receiving hardly any information, and even though you're not an EA employee, we all appreciate your effort.

Still patiently waiting here Heart

Message 115 of 151 (825 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This issue is already standing June, I realize that researching issue like this may take some work and time. But I don't believe it would take 3 months to do that.

Currently a 'not EA staff' is answering that the issue is still been researched, though EA employers are nowhere to be seen and even put it on solved.

I wish this game would come online again...

Message 116 of 151 (687 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@ToffePeer12When they put it "solved" we were on page 3 or 4...now we are now on page 12...and they disappeared. How can be in silence for 3 months? we only ask for a month to do the online part with a deadline.

Message 117 of 151 (669 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I think they don't care.
I mean, even after killing the servers and crippling the game without any prior warning they still didn't update Sunset page with Fuse.  And yet they've put FIFA Soccer 15 and FIFA 15 Ultimate Team there recently, so that site isn't deserted. 
What gives?

Message 118 of 151 (645 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I think personally that sadly the reason it has not been added to the sunset page after all this time is not because it is coming back, but because they are trying to avoid an admition of shutdown on that page. I really hope that I am wrong about that. 

It would be usefull I think If an official EA staff member other than a community manager could weight in here, presenting some insight into the situation. It doesn't even need to be too meaningfull, just an offcial acknowledgment of the issue and a short comment on the steps being taken in response would be greatly appreciated. I undestand that they may wish to be careful when having a non community manager make comment, but they could simply pre approve the comment for release.

Message 119 of 151 (605 Views)

★ Apprentice

@jpwb495 wrote:

It would be usefull I think If an official EA staff member other than a community manager could weight in here, presenting some insight into the situation. It doesn't even need to be too meaningfull, just an offcial acknowledgment of the issue and a short comment on the steps being taken in response would be greatly appreciated. I undestand that they may wish to be careful when having a non community manager make comment, but they could simply pre approve the comment for release.

There was one, months ago, and all came to "huh, I checked, yep, it's dead, we killed it, sorry we didn't warn you guys, I'll ask around why we didn't warn you, bye!", and that's it, problem solved from EA's perspective. We heard nothing since.

Message 120 of 151 (579 Views)