Re: FUSE ERROR EA ORGINS SERVERS

by Cpt_v0kA

Original Post

★ Guide

Thank you 🙏🏼 for sharing an update hope they fix it soon .

Message 101 of 151 (1,152 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks for sharing, hoping for good news.

Or any news at this rate.

Message 102 of 151 (1,097 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I don't suppose you could possibly get any more information on the status of the issue. Would be great to have some basic information such as which team is working on this, what sort of priority level has it been given, and approximate man hours spent on the issue. This is presumably all information that would be tracked as standard internally anyway.

I'm just afraid I don't find a statement simply saying it was escalated that reasuring, as In my own work is see many issues escalated where nothing ever comes from them in the long run.

Message 103 of 151 (867 Views)

★ Apprentice

Is there any news at all?

Message 104 of 151 (810 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Waiting patiently for some good news here Heart

Message 105 of 151 (794 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Waiting patiently for any news about this to be honest.

Message 106 of 151 (744 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I really hope that this silence is because they are fixing this problem and not just so that time passes until we get tired

Message 107 of 151 (721 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
After what happened with Dante's Inferno, I can't lose hope in you, EA.
I still believe that EA will bring FUSE back because EA actually cares about their customers and we can see it here with your post, @BlackjackWidow. Thank you!
Message 108 of 151 (703 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well said, capt! Also looking for an update! Ready to play when the servers are turned on! 

Message 109 of 151 (692 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@a3069namebke I'm ready as well with my crew too, I also prepared the Elgato Game Capture card so I can record every single session we will have there.

I played Syndicate a year ago and I swear to god it was one of the best co-op games I've ever played on PS3, period.
Now take the first-person aspect and switch it to third-person and you get FUSE, this is how good it is to me.
Message 110 of 151 (674 Views)