Re: FUSE (Insomniac Games), Unable to play online with friends.

by Oblio_Del_Vespro

Original Post

Re: FUSE ERROR EA ORGINS SERVERS

★★★★ Apprentice
@Oblio_Del_Vespro
When you create another topic for this issue, they close it and then refer you to this one.

Guys, i cant believe we are waiting for more than a month for a respond about all this questions we made and there is no one from EA to give us an answer-
Message 91 of 151 (1,296 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Mako @EA_Cade We are still looking for a proper response to FUSE being shutdown without any notice and an answer to the possibility of the servers being reactivated with a 30 day notice this time. Thank you.

Message 92 of 151 (1,264 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Any update on this?

Message 93 of 151 (1,150 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I also would like an update. Some reassurance that this is being looked into would be greatly appreciated. I've tried messaging mods and have been ignored. There are a number of us waiting for this. Thanks.
Message 94 of 151 (1,135 Views)

★★★ Novice

They say it's a sorta of bug, an involuntary problem they're trying to fix. Plus, Fuse is not included on the list of games with servers down yet. I really wanted to platinum the game and play it with friends of mine damn it

Message 95 of 151 (1,114 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Oblio_Del_Vespro Who told you that they going to fix the problem?
Message 96 of 151 (1,098 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@akdkillerEA said they had a sorta of bug issue, a problem that made servers shut down. This is the answer we are waiting for, WHEN (and IF) they are going to fix these goddamn deadly servers...

Message 97 of 151 (1,033 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi all - I just wanted to let you all know, I did double-check and this issue was escalated. I don't know much, other than the issue is being evaluated and the team is aware of this thread. 

Message 98 of 151 (973 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

That is really encouraging!  Thank you so much.  Eagerly waiting to hear when we can see this get fixed.

Message 99 of 151 (941 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@BlackjackWidow This is fantastic news. Thanks for sharing!
Message 100 of 151 (925 Views)