Re: FUSE (Insomniac Games), Unable to play online with friends.

by Chettlar

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Could we get an update on what went wrong and how it can be fixed please?  

Message 81 of 151 (1,401 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

We are reaching to page nro 10 and there is no news from the CM from this site to any of our questions, i dont like the way you treat to your costumers.

Message 82 of 151 (1,379 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am also still interested in an update @EA_Cade

Message 83 of 151 (1,349 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have tried contact @EAHelp on Twitter about this issue an no response ... seems like EA is content to ignore the concerns of paying customers. Sad to see.

Message 84 of 151 (1,275 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm still waiting with bated breath too, I'm interested why it hasn't been added to the 'sunset' list 🤔

Message 85 of 151 (1,226 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Really hoping it doesn't and this means behind the scenes they're trying to work this out.  This sucks so bad to discover a game and have this happen when you thought everything was fine with no warning.

It's always the smaller, lesser known games that EA publishes that have the most gem to them.  This is no exception.  I really wish more people could get one final chance at playing this with friends.

Message 86 of 151 (1,163 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

That's exactly what happened to me, i bought the game specifically for the four player co op. I would be far less bitter about this if we were given a warning. But for this to happen and no actual reason given, i cannot accept it and feel we are owed, at the very least what is written on the box.

Message 87 of 151 (1,106 Views)

Re: FUSE ERROR EA ORGINS SERVERS

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hey EA guys, any chance someone is actually trying to solve this issue?

I'm another person that bought this game (late May) to play with friends only to notice it's actually not working.

That's disheartening and I'd love to see it running at least for some time.

Message 88 of 151 (979 Views)

★★★ Novice

I bought this game recently in late May/early June and I could not even start it because EA shut down suddenly and unfairly the servers, without ANY warning. I wanted to play the game in co-op online with friends (and get the online trophies too) but they just denied me the possibility. I'm really annoyed by this behaviour, I hugely hope they will bring the servers back and that all of this is just unintentional, maybe due to bugs or problems to fix.

Message 89 of 151 (839 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Oblio_Del_Vespro is there any other place in which writing our complaints?
Message 90 of 151 (786 Views)