Re: FUSE 30-Day notice and compensation for breaching EA's promise

by Ahmwe

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Yes, this right here is the real takeaway from all this. EA can (and will) break its own rules just because it can.

Message 51 of 151 (1,526 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes definitely! It's not too much to ask of EA to give more notice on Fuse and shutting down the online components. I know EA likes to pretend they didn't release Fuse, but it's actually a fun game and it's a blast with online co op. Let people have one last month with it before it's shut down.

I've already gotten the Platinum for Fuse and I wish more people would get the chance to do the online for it; it's a lot of fun.

Message 52 of 151 (1,512 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

EA do you have something new or are you just going to put as "solved" something that obviously isn't. We are many users and consumers who are asking you for just one more month of server activity to end the trophies because you "forgot" to let us know

Message 53 of 151 (1,471 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You have to shake your head in disbelief over the irony of this situation.  EA forgets to tell paying customers about a server shutdown, and at the bottom of the page, EA hilariously suggests to us gamers to "join the conversation."  Perhaps EA should follow their own suggestions.  Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitch are all listed at the bottom of the page.  The thought never occurred to EA that maybe they should use one of the FIVE social media platforms that they suggest?  You know, to actually keep people informed.

This is exactly why the video games industry needs to be more regulated and game companies held more accountable.  The days of video games just being some silly little hobby for kids is long gone.  Video games are big business, and should be held to the high standards of other consumer products.  EA's net income was 3 billion dollars in 2020.  That's just EA.  Now throw in PlayStation, Xbox, Rockstar, Ubisoft, Nintendo, etc.  You get the idea.  Again, servers get taken down.  That's okay.  What's not okay is when the paying customers aren't given the opportunity to finish up a game before a multi-billion dollar company takes the servers down.  Rockstar thought highly enough of their players to give 3 months warning before the servers for LA Noire and Max Payne 3 get taken down.  Rockstar also was considerate enough to give 6 months, half a year, notice about the GTA servers coming down.  It's good to know exactly how EA feels about their gamers and how EA feels about their responsibility to keep their customers informed.

Message 54 of 151 (1,356 Views)

★ Guide

Guys we want the server back then give us 30 days to finish. 

Message 55 of 151 (1,353 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I could not agree more with this post. The profit these companies make and they can't even post a 1 minute message informing people. This was not an 'oversight' this was deliberate........

Message 56 of 151 (1,303 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

PLEASE give us the 30 days we are entitled to.

Message 57 of 151 (1,303 Views)

Re: FUSE ERROR EA ORGINS SERVERS

★ Apprentice

Just respect the 30 days notice and reopen the servers.

Message 58 of 151 (1,278 Views)

Re: FUSE (Insomniac Games), Unable to play online with friends.

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade As you have not made any further comment I would like to escalate the issue. Could you signpost me to you official complaints department (not your standard support pages). If EA will not adress the issue I shall have to ask them for a letter of deadlock anyway.
Message 59 of 151 (1,224 Views)

Re: FUSE (Insomniac Games), Unable to play online with friends.

★ Guide

We just need to bring back the server online & 30 days.That’s not too much to ask .

Message 60 of 151 (1,153 Views)