Re: FUSE 30-Day notice and compensation for breaching EA's promise

by Ahmwe

Original Post

Re: FUSE (Insomniac Games), Unable to play online with friends.

★★★★★ Novice

Hi Cade, unfortunately this answer posed an issue for EA. That is because this game on packaging and in the user agreement, atleast in the EU, states a mandatory notice period for the closure of game servers. What steps will EA take to rectify this issue for affected users who have not been provided the required notice?

Message 41 of 151 (1,249 Views)

★ Guide

We just need a month that’s all we ask for !

Message 42 of 151 (1,165 Views)

★ Guide

Dante inferno being fixed & it’s older then Fuse , we just need one month to finish everything up . 

Message 43 of 151 (1,145 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Cade @EA_Darko guys am sorry for bothering but we need one month only to finish up,  I am willing to pay for it if you want just DM me but give us a month just one month.

Message 44 of 151 (1,089 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Ahmwe Nahh why you have to pay? its their duty fix this...if they forgot to warning us about the deadline bad luck, but as a company they need to fix what they have done.
Message 45 of 151 (1,034 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hii EA please bring it back with a 30 Day notice so we all can finish the online stuff of it. Think about doing the right thing will bring some postive goodwill to the company. Please fix this issue rather than closing it.
Message 46 of 151 (1,259 Views)

★ Guide
@samuraisnake Totally agreed.
Message 47 of 151 (1,230 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It’s false advertising to close the servers without any notice. There’s nothing showing up on the EA server closure site for server closure on this game and we want some answers as to why the servers were closed intermittently. Please stop solving our questions when it’s not solved. I’m a moderator for a large discord community and saying that there a large group of people still playing fuse. We want the servers back. That’s what we paid for and without your loyal fans, this company would go bust

Message 48 of 151 (1,201 Views)

★★ Novice

Come on EA sort this out, it clearly states a 30 day notice will be given before shutdown, but it wasn't. 

Message 49 of 151 (1,056 Views)

★★★ Novice

Do you know what the real problem is? We can't trust the sunset page anymore, I'm already worried about the syndicate and crysis 3 servers status now.

Common EA we are just asking for the last 30 days of the servers.

Message 50 of 151 (1,047 Views)