Re: FUSE ERROR EA ORGINS SERVERS

by Executioner0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FUSE ERROR EA ORGINS SERVERS

★★★★ Apprentice

HI, ME AND MY FRIEND WE ARE HAVING TROUBLE TO CONNECT TO EA ORIGINS FROM FUSE SERVES. ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THAT? THANX

Message 1 of 151 (10,086 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FUSE (Insomniac Games), Unable to play online with friends.

Community Manager

Hey all, 

Sad news I'm afraid, this has been investigated and unfortunately confirmed to be intentional; the online services for Fuse were discontinued on June 1st of this year for all platforms. 

We are currently working with our partners to discover why this wasn't communicated on the Sunset page at this time. 

I do apologize for the inconvenience caused. 

EACade

View in thread

Message 27 of 151 (12,178 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Got the same issue too since June 2nd. I brought it up to tech support and a guy named Suresh directed me to this thread, along with other "useless" solutions such as giving me links on how to deal with Origin on PC (yeah PC, he couldn't even distinguish PC and PS), asking PS Support, reinstalling Origin (yeah, there's no Origin app on PS3) and even gave me a link from businessinsider on how to clear cache on PS3. Wow! Such disappointment. Suresh if you are reading my reply, screw you! If you can't get an answer, just say you can't. You were wasting both of our times and you even marked my ticket as "fixed". I can't believe such ignorance.

Message 2 of 151 (10,040 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah i got the same response like you..a tech support named Shivam who doenst know nothing about this, and also I told him on 2 occasions that it was my problem on ps3, and he repeated me xbox. To hire these people directly, do not hire anyone. We still haven't had an answer for a week.

We wait for a REAL solution.

Message 3 of 151 (10,016 Views)

★ Guide

Looks like the usual amount of support on Answers HQ. No response in over a week.

Message 4 of 151 (9,953 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Insomniac today respond me this:

Hi, sorry to hear you are having an issue. EA hosts the servers. Please also contact EA support as they can provide more direct assistance and information than we can.

Insomniac Games

Message 5 of 151 (9,934 Views)

FUSE (Insomniac Games), Unable to play online with friends.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hello, any idea why I can't play online? I am not sure if it might be bugged because it says that I got "Sign-In Error" screen. Can you please get it fixed? I haven't see any words from EA on the server shutdown for this game. I use PS3.

Message 6 of 151 (9,938 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey folks, I've looked into this a bit more and from what I'm finding we no longer have any online support for Fuse, I'm sorry to say.

Mako.png
Message 7 of 151 (9,888 Views)

★ Guide

But it was working two weeks ago, then, with no announcement or warning, it no longer is, so surely you can just reboot the server and make it work.

Message 8 of 151 (9,867 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Ok thanks for the answer, but i I think it is not fair to not have notified a server shutdown date. The correct thing would be that they give a deadline to be able to achieve all the achievements online.

Message 9 of 151 (9,821 Views)

★ Guide

Can you guys just put a deadline for any shutdown in the future?!! 

Message 10 of 151 (9,743 Views)