FIFA World

by Cyckisomfajne

Original Post

Re: FIFA World returns

Community Manager

@Arandjelovich Hi,

Unfortunately I am currently not aware of any plans to bring back FIFA World. Should this change in the future, we will let you know.

Thank you for your interest,

Nils

Message 11 of 20 (1,411 Views)

will

★★ Novice

hy can you give me a little information will fifa world will be going to star????or it is permanently shutdown ????

plz its our request  plz restart this game we are dieing to play that game because we got memory about that beautiful game can you grant me access???

Message 12 of 20 (831 Views)

Re: will

Community Manager

@andy945007 Hey unfortunately there's no news on a hypothetical FIFA World. 

If and when this changes, we'll be sure to let everyone now, but there's nothing for now. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 20 (819 Views)

Re: will

Community Manager

@andy945007 Hi there,

Thank you for your continued interest in the game. At this time it looks like the servers have been shut down permanently for the game.

Should anything change again in the future we will let you know.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 14 of 20 (815 Views)

Re: Back FIFA World

★ Novice

KEEP ME CLAIM AND LOVE FIFA World

Message 15 of 20 (815 Views)

FIFA WORLD

★★★ Novice

There is a person called LoboNoboEA  told us that FIFAWORLD will be issued in September, with FIFA17

He say(

Ok, after reading through this topic, I decided that I will listen to the community and FIFA World will be back soon! It will be released approximately at the same time as FIFA 17 (end of September). No need to post anything else here, so please stay tuned!
Sincerely,
LoboNoboEA )

and (Yes, the earlier statement is absolutely legitimate. I am currently working on the implementation of new features into the full version of FIFA WORLD. As stated before, the game will be released as free-to-play in the end of September/beginning of October 2016 on Origin.
This thread can now be closed as I am not allowed to discuss this topic furthermore.
Sincerely,
LoboNoboEA ) i want to know is this real????!!!!

Message 16 of 20 (863 Views)

Re: FIFA WORLD

Community Manager

@Pirate378I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this doesn't appear to be from an ea employee, and it isn't legitimate information. 

If there is any information about a hypothetical new iteration of FIFA World, we will make it known on official channels. 

Unfortunately I don't have any information or news on this, sorry.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 17 of 20 (854 Views)

Re: Fifa World Beta

★★★ Novice
Unfortunately servers shut for ever Frown
Message 18 of 20 (757 Views)

Why was FIFA World cancelled?

★★★ Newbie

I don't understand why FIFA World was cancelled. It was an amazing game that I played almost everyday. I was glad there was a way that I can play Ultimate Team for free. It showed no signs of dying - as a matter of fact, it kept growing every day. People enjoyed the game because they can get the Ultimate Team experience without spending a single penny on the game. People even bought FIFA points, so it was a reliable source of income for EA. Hopefully there are some plans to bring it back, since alot of players, including myself, have been heartbroken. Imagine what it feels like to lose a squad you have spent alot of time and money into. So can I get this question answered - why was FIFA world cancelled?

Message 19 of 20 (679 Views)

When FIFA WORLD BACK?!

★★★ Newbie

When FIFA WORLD BACK?!

Message 20 of 20 (442 Views)