FIFA Manager 14

by TroceaCosmin

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

FIFA Manager 14

★★★ Newbie

So I've been playing FIFA Manager 14 for a couple of days and I've encountered a huge problem: everytime I play and I get to half of the 3rd season as a manager the game crushes, the screen goes black for 5 seconds and the game closes, this happens everytime I start a new career, no exception, so its preety anoying to be able to play just 2 and a half seasons 

Please help 

Message 1 of 4 (1,031 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA Manager 14

Community Manager

Hey @TroceaCosmin can you try right-clicking on the FIFA Manager shortcut and selecting Troubleshoot Compatibility and ensure that you are running the game with settings set to an older version of Windows. Try setting it to Windows 7 compatibility mode and then try launching the game again.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (942 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @TroceaCosmin can you try right-clicking on the FIFA Manager shortcut and selecting Troubleshoot Compatibility and ensure that you are running the game with settings set to an older version of Windows. Try setting it to Windows 7 compatibility mode and then try launching the game again.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (943 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the same issue

i am running the game in windows 7 mode and it keeps doing it

it normally shuts down while on a auto save but not always

but it will not load saved games after shutting down forcing you to restart game from beginning

Message 3 of 4 (740 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here

i am running the game in windows 7 mode 

it normally shuts down while on a auto save 

but it will not load saved games after shutting down forcing you to restart game from beginning

Message 4 of 4 (736 Views)