FIFA Manager 12

by aryagupta

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA Manager 12

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

the scroll bar in fifa manager 2012 is not working correctly either its going fully downwardsor fully up... can stop it n the middle while choosing team or player from a list... help help... i have ubinstalled and re installed the game number of times but the result is the same..... for this problem i cannot take the offer of new teams after managing a team for 2 years

Message 1 of 17 (6,360 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA Manager 12

Community Manager

Greetings everyone,

For those of you encountering a "Release Date Check Failed" error message when attempting to play, please follow the steps below:

1. If you are installing from the Origin Client, we have published a new build for you. Please uninstall and reinstall once more.
  2. If you are using the DVDs to install, please download the linked file: FIFA Manager 12

Next copy this file from your downloads into your installation folder and replace the existing Manager12.exe file.

If you are still encountering this exact issue afterwards, please create an Origin Error Report ID and post its ID as highlighted in red in the spoiler below. 

Spoiler
  1. Open Origin.
  2. From the menu on the top choose "Help"
  3. Select "Origin Error Reporter" (You can read more about it here: http://download.dm.origin.com/oer/en_GB.html )

You will see three screens as shown below. 

1. For type of error select "Downloading Games"
  2. For the description of the problem, please include a brief description (copy/paste of your first post should do) and include a link to your forum post.
  3. Check the box to share diagnostic information and click on "Send Report"
  4. The error reporter will show the second screenshot from below and will then show the third screenshot when finished. On the third one mark and choose to copy (or write down) the Error Report ID text string (bolded) and post it here. 

With this ID we will be able to take a closer look at what exactly has been going on. Thank you very much for taking a look in advance.

OER_tool.png

If you are experiencing another issue, please describe your issue in as much detail as possible.

Thank you,
Nils

View in thread

Message 14 of 17 (4,978 Views)

All Replies

Re: [FIFA Manager 12] Scroll bar malfunctioning....... Help

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi aryagupta,

At the moment, FIFA Manager 12 is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see FIFA Manager 12 supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 17 (4,694 Views)

FIFA Manager 12 Product Key

★★ Apprentice

I just bought a disc copy of FIFA Manager 12 and for some reason it requires that I register it through Origin. The Produt Key provided with the game is not being accepted by Origin.

btw: Origin has caused me nothing but problems since it was introduced.

Message 3 of 17 (6,148 Views)

I can't activate fifa manager 12 live season, I already have account...what should I do?

★ Newbie

Step by step I did what I have to,

When I try to login my account accepted my product code accepted but in the final stage game screen said you should register, but I have already registered email in ea web page.

I'm sick and tired all of the origin supported games, I have same problem in battlefield, Steam is better, EA Should work with steam!

I'm always playing with paid games, I never use torrent or something because of origin I never buy or play games working with origin. I'm really sick and tired. And also I'm sik and tired because of the product key, every game step wants me to enter product key! wtf man? This **bleep**in product key is only one time I can use, because of that I can't activate my game some web official web pages it says whoa you used this product code! I'm really **bleep**in sick and tired okay! give me the **bleep**in live season activation give me the my money back as i deserved!

Message 4 of 17 (6,003 Views)

fifa manger 12 - serial code

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

i bought a copy of your fifa manger from my local carboot sale and set it up on my computer and when i try to activate the serial code, it says that it already has been used on different computer i was not informed of this on purchase, i was wandering if there is any possible way i could get a code without having to buy a new fifa manger 12?

thankyou

Message 5 of 17 (5,999 Views)

Re: fifa manger 12 - serial code

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@patric1000 wrote:

Hello,

i bought a copy of your fifa manger from my local carboot sale and set it up on my computer and when i try to activate the serial code, it says that it already has been used on different computer i was not informed of this on purchase, i was wandering if there is any possible way i could get a code without having to buy a new fifa manger 12?

thankyou

Unforunately we cannot grant you a new code. If possible, track down the seller so you can return the game and and ask for a refund.
If you are still interested in the game, you can either buy Fifa Manager 12 on the Origin store or wait a few more weeks for the latest version to arrive: http://www.fifa-manager.com/home/news/news-article/n/News/show/ea-sports-fifa-manager-14-will-be-rel...

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 17 (5,988 Views)

How could I de-activate previous installation - Fifa Manager 12

★★★ Newbie

Hi, due to changing PC these years (and I'm going to change a new one), I would like to check my remaining activiation for FiFa Manager 12.  I tried to use DeAuthManagementTool.exe, but the program stopped by popping up a blank browser, without showing any result.  I'd like advice what to do. Thanks!

Message 7 of 17 (5,688 Views)

fm12 bought off origin states code already used???

★ Novice

hi i have bought FIFA MANAGER 12 today from origin but upon installation the code states  already used and will not allow me to activate...any one know how to resolve this?

Message 8 of 17 (5,430 Views)

Re: fm12 bought off origin needs a WORKING Origin System

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Registration is supposed to be automatic.   Origin System, however is crippled, as per the sidebar announcement in Answer HQ -- but you posted in a non-game forum, where we are supposed to discuss the AHQ website.   Your message thread is being moved to "Other Games" now.

Message 9 of 17 (5,428 Views)

Re: fm12 bought off origin states code already used???

Hero

@I_HELLRAISER_I There's several issues with activation atm. It's unclear which games are affect but please monitor this thread for further info: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/Some-games-won-t-activate-in-Origin-Read-here/td-p/2885440/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 17 (5,424 Views)