Re: FIFA Manager 12

by EA_Nils

Original Post

FIFA manager 12 crashes on startup

★★★ Newbie

Hi.

I have a problem with FIFA manager 12. It keeps crashing when I start the game.

I have a Windows 8 laptop. I have tried to make a shortcut to the games exe file with combability of windows 7 enabled.

Any help is appreciated...

Message 11 of 17 (2,536 Views)

FIFA Manager (Fußballmanager) 12 doesn't start/startet nicht

★★ Newbie

Hey Friends,

I recently bought FIFA MAnager 12 and installed it via Origin. After installation, no Start-Button appears but the Installation-Button remains. I tried to start the game manually - no results. Compatibiliy mode - no result. There is not even some kind of sign for error, just nothing happens. In earlier days, my laptop already performed the game, so I am certain it's not a hardware problem. Does anybody has an answer to this problem?

Hallo Community,

ich habe mit den Fußballmanager 12 gekauft und es über Origin installiert, aber nach der Installation verbleibt der Installationsbutton und kein Start-Button kommt. Auch manuell lässt sich das Spiel nicht starten, auch nicht im Kompatibilitätsmodus. Es kommt nicht einmal eine Fehlermeldung, sondern es regt sich einfach nichts. Früher ging das Spiel auf dem Laptp auch mal, es ist also kein Hardware-Problem. Hat einer eine Idee?

Message 12 of 17 (1,617 Views)

★★★ Novice

I bought the game this year, I started playing a month or so ago. But now it's not working anymore.The game opens normally then I get black screen. The background music goes on but there's nothing besides it.

Is there a way I can download EACore? I think it's bugged and I don't wanna redownload all the game again.

Message 13 of 17 (1,582 Views)

Community Manager

Greetings everyone,

For those of you encountering a "Release Date Check Failed" error message when attempting to play, please follow the steps below:

1. If you are installing from the Origin Client, we have published a new build for you. Please uninstall and reinstall once more.
  2. If you are using the DVDs to install, please download the linked file: FIFA Manager 12

Next copy this file from your downloads into your installation folder and replace the existing Manager12.exe file.

If you are still encountering this exact issue afterwards, please create an Origin Error Report ID and post its ID as highlighted in red in the spoiler below. 

Spoiler
  1. Open Origin.
  2. From the menu on the top choose "Help"
  3. Select "Origin Error Reporter" (You can read more about it here: http://download.dm.origin.com/oer/en_GB.html )

You will see three screens as shown below. 

1. For type of error select "Downloading Games"
  2. For the description of the problem, please include a brief description (copy/paste of your first post should do) and include a link to your forum post.
  3. Check the box to share diagnostic information and click on "Send Report"
  4. The error reporter will show the second screenshot from below and will then show the third screenshot when finished. On the third one mark and choose to copy (or write down) the Error Report ID text string (bolded) and post it here. 

With this ID we will be able to take a closer look at what exactly has been going on. Thank you very much for taking a look in advance.

OER_tool.png

If you are experiencing another issue, please describe your issue in as much detail as possible.

Thank you,
Nils

Message 14 of 17 (4,992 Views)

FIFa Manager 12

★★★ Newbie

Hi all,

I recently found my old copy of FIFA Manager 12 so decided to dust it off and give it a go...

All installs fine, but afterwards when I try to run the game I am asked to sign into Origin to activate my game. It then tells me it cannot activate the game and prompts me to click the "enter product key" button (not an issue I still have this). However when I click the button it tells me I am not connected to the internet and I cannot progress. Obviously I am online as I am currently asking this question. Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Si

Message 15 of 17 (1,370 Views)

Re: FIFa Manager 12

★★★ Novice

Me pasa exactamente lo mismo. ¿Alguna solución?

Message 16 of 17 (628 Views)

Re: FIFa Manager 12

Community Manager

Hello @YUGULO,

please write in the language of the thread/ language forum that you're in. If you feel more comfortable with Spanish, please head over to the Spanish forum.

I'm now closing this thread in accordance to our rules regarding necroposting as it is quite old. Please create another thread, if you're still experiencing this issue.

Thank you.

/closed

Pythia.png
Bitte schickt mir keine Direktnachrichten für Support - taggt mich im Forum @EA_Pythia
Message 17 of 17 (617 Views)