FIFA Manager 11

by bhoyrobert

Original Post

Re: FIFA Manager 11

★★★ Newbie

Hi i am having the same problem and i have just been on this website in your link and there is nothing i can download is there a problem all over the fifa 11 it keeps saying it is invalid when it is brand new fifa manager 11

Message 21 of 42 (2,967 Views)

Re: [FIFA Manager 11] serial number

★★★ Newbie

i still can't find a solution to this problem - can somebody help please ?Confusedmileysad:

Message 22 of 42 (2,131 Views)

How do I de-authorise previous installs of FIFA Manager 11 so I can install on my new setup?

★★★ Newbie

When I try and run the game it tells me I have used up all my installs. I have changed my computer set up, and installed (and uninstalled) the game a few times. Anyone know how I can get round this?

Thx

Message 23 of 42 (1,868 Views)

Re: How do I de-authorise previous installs of FIFA Manager 11 so I can install on my new setup?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@c_hawth wrote:

When I try and run the game it tells me I have used up all my installs. I have changed my computer set up, and installed (and uninstalled) the game a few times. Anyone know how I can get round this?

Thx

Hi there,

Check out http://activate.ea.com/deauthorize/ and scroll past the game covers to the EA De-Authorization Management Tool section, you can find instructions there.

Should you still encounter issues afterwards, please contact an EA Game Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Log in with your Origin account and choose a "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 24 of 42 (1,864 Views)

Team control activation

★★★ Newbie

Dear,

Couple of days ago according to your reccomendation I uploaded FIFA Manager 11. After that I lost possibility to have team control. After a conversation and advice of EA expert I downloaded Origin and activate it at my PC, BUT I STILL DON'T HAVE TEAM CONTROL nor a posibility to activate it because not a single of three fields doesn't give me that opportunity, informing me that there's no way to eastore.How can I take team control if it is possible at all.

Thanks a lot

Ivan 

Message 25 of 42 (1,846 Views)

FIFA Manager 11

★ Novice

how do i register for online pass for manager 11?

Message 26 of 42 (1,802 Views)

Fussball Manager 11

★★★ Newbie

I have deleted the game(Fussball Manager 11) and now i can't install it again. The activation limited has been exceed, but i have deleted it. So what can I do to install it again ?

Message 27 of 42 (1,776 Views)

getting on line

★★★ Newbie

everytime i try to go on line to play fifa ultimate teams i get  a pop up secure youre club it asked me to set up a security question and answer which i do then it says  youre security question cant be created ive tried changing the question and answer it doesnt work

Message 28 of 42 (1,776 Views)

Fifa manager 10

★★★ Newbie

I purchased and downloaded Fifa Manager 10 with ea download manager from EA Sports on a different computer a couple of years ago and now have a new computer and would like to download it now on this new computer.  Any ideas on how to do that.  Origin has no history of me purchasing this product but I did.

Message 29 of 42 (1,773 Views)

Re: Fifa manager 10

Community Manager

Hi streeve, in the case please contact support, they'll be able to look into this for you. Be sure to keep your product key to hand.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 30 of 42 (1,771 Views)