Original Post

[FIFA Manager 11] serial number

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

bought this game for pc but serial number not recognised

Message 11 of 42 (1,659 Views)

Re: fifa manager 11 serial number

Community Manager (retired)

For all account related issues, I would suggest to get in contact with a Game Advisor.
https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Cheers
Mat

Message 12 of 42 (1,657 Views)

[FIFA Manager 11] serial number invalid

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

I am trying to load a game bought today but it says the serial number entered is invalid. I have been back to Game Store and they game me another booklet but that code does not work either.

Message 13 of 42 (2,905 Views)

Re: FIFA Manager 11

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hello ukdunk,

Please have a look at this page, it includes a link that should help you with your issue:

http://board.fm11.de/index.php?showtopic=21150

In the future, please check out the official Fifa Manager 11 forums, as we currently do not support this game here. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Message 14 of 42 (2,902 Views)

Re: [FIFA Manager 11] registration

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi mmk47,

At the moment, FIFA Manager 11 is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see FIFA Manager 11 supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 15 of 42 (1,186 Views)

Re: [FIFA Manager 11] "serial nimber invalid" problem

Community Manager

Hi wannabegamer,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

spectre.png
Message 16 of 42 (1,757 Views)

Re: [FIFA Manager 11] serial number not working

Community Manager

Hi jordanjb92,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

spectre.png
Message 17 of 42 (1,698 Views)

[FIFA Manager 11] SERIAL NO

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have been unable to load FIFA Manager 11 as an error message comes up saying that I am entering the serial number. I have tried to do this a few times and the serial number on the box does not work. Please can you provide advice. I have spent 15 mins on the phone waiting for somebody to pick up.

Thanks

Jon

Message 18 of 42 (1,520 Views)

Re: [FIFA Manager 11] "serial nimber invalid" problem

★★★ Newbie

I have been having this problem also, seems to be a recent issue with solidshield - possibly due to the lack of interest EA have with the older games now that Fifa 13 (and manager) are now available to buy. I get the impression that solidshield is the root cause as EA help have been of zero assistance in this issue despite me sending them scans of the serial code the receipt (proof of purchase) and the box (to confirm the receipt is for the same box that had Fifa manager 11 in it).

So far to resolve my problem they suggested I uninstall the game (that I have not been able to install in the first place) and de-authorise it on my pc (which has yet to be authorised). Then try and install the game again...

So I guess they would like me to work miracles to resolve my issue... thanks for nothing EA help. I have contacted solidshield directly as well to see if they can shed any light on the issue.

Has anyone else had better luck with EA help on this?

Message 19 of 42 (1,622 Views)

Re: [FIFA Manager 11] SERIAL NO

Community Manager

Hi jonpurser,

Thanks,
Ursula

spectre.png
Message 20 of 42 (1,495 Views)