FIFA 11

by royturner99

Original Post

Re: [FIFA 11] game face not downloading

Community Manager

Hi klaro1515,

At the moment, FIFA 11 is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you. You might also take a look here:

https://help.ea.com/article/gameface-avatar-isnt-updating-for-fifa-11

If would would like to see FIFA 11 supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 40 of 76 (2,475 Views)

Re: [FIFA 11] online pass code

Community Manager

Hi ak47daddy,

At the moment, FIFA 11 is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you. You might also take a look here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/FAQ-EA-Online-Pass/m-p/207998

If would would like to see FIFA 11 supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

spectre.png
Message 41 of 76 (3,146 Views)

Re: [FIFA 11] plzz help online pass

Community Manager

Hi nikolasdzuga123,

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/FAQ-EA-Online-Pass/m-p/207998

Thanks,

Ursula

spectre.png
Message 42 of 76 (2,416 Views)

Re: [FIFA 11] code is not correct

Community Manager

Hi kkh4rrb8c65b,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

spectre.png
Message 43 of 76 (2,537 Views)

Re: [FIFA 11] - Ultimate Team

Community Manager

Hi covell44,

At the moment, FIFA 11 is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you. 

Thanks,

Ursula

spectre.png
Message 44 of 76 (2,490 Views)

PS3 FIFA 11 "The EA servers are not available at thies time. Please try again laiter."

★★★ Newbie

Hi

"The EA servers are not available at thies time. Please try again laiter."

I get this Message on my PS3 for FIFA 11 at least 10 days now. How much later do I have to try!?!?!?

does anybody have a answer to this problem?!?

10X

A.G.

Message 45 of 76 (18,685 Views)

Re: PS3 FIFA 11 "The EA servers are not available at thies time. Please try again laiter."

★ Novice

So Have I and its been reaallly annoying

Message 46 of 76 (18,511 Views)

Re: PS3 FIFA 11 "The EA servers are not available at thies time. Please try again laiter."

★ Novice

Nvm Now I know what happen, they shut down all fifa 11 servers as of janurary 11, and the same for other 11 sport titles. It sucks

Message 47 of 76 (18,509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What!!!!!

This was not told me as I both the game for 50 €. Way do we pay so much money for they’r products when we can only use them when they allow us?!??!?

Message 48 of 76 (18,499 Views)

★ Novice

Its their way of making you buy the newer titles, it sucks, i lost my utilmate team -_-

Message 49 of 76 (18,379 Views)