Re: FB Scrabble won't load

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

FB Scrabble won't load

★★★ Newbie

Last two days, Scrabble has failed to load on my HP laptop in either Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge (Windows 10 Home 1803). The page begins to load then stops, just below the "T" "B" and "O" letters and above the black box indicating that it is loading. It does NOT show the compatibility check, nor will it do so after clicking on that button at the top. I have cleared the cache and enable Adobe flash, restarted, Edge and Chrome and rebooted the computer. Nothing helps. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 7 (8,361 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @son_worshippers 

We've seen some reports about this but it looks like it clears itself up after a short period of time. I'd try clearing your browser's cache one more time to see if that helps. If not, it might be worth deleting Chrome or Firefox and re-download the latest version.

How to clear your browser's cache

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 7 (8,322 Views)

★ Novice

Scrabble has not been loading properly for  while now - at least a week or more. I have just gotten used to refreshing the page 3 or 4 times - logging out and then logging in again and continuing to reload the page. It eventually works but it can take up to 10 minutes to open the Scrabble page. Most of my scrabble buddies cannot load the page at all and from about 5 or 6 games going I now have only one lone friend who has figured out how to load the page. I am ready to delete the app. So frustrating. 

Message 3 of 7 (8,312 Views)

Community Manager

@mimirs1947 

If you're playing on an app please try these steps below. They work for most mobile games.

iOS: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Android: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

You can also try removing Scrabble from your FB account Settings>Apps. That won't actually delete any of your progress, it just de-links it from the current device you're on. When you go to sign back in on your device it will re-link it.

We want to make sure you can play the game and if these steps don't work out for you, please don't hesitate to contact our Live-Support team as soon as possible and they'll work to find a solution for you.

Click here to contact Live-Support

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (8,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this is ridiculous!!! i have been having trouble with scrabble loading on facebook for weeks and you need to fix it! I have cleared the cashe, used different browsers and different computers and it is still an issue! Not happy! Thinking of quitting this game and encouraging my friends to go to words with friends!

Message 5 of 7 (7,911 Views)

Community Manager

@jlisaell5 

Do you have the latest version of Java and flash? That's a common issue and it's not always updated automatically for browsers.

We have a great list of troubleshooting steps in the official POGO board below.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo/Pogo-List-of-Solutions-amp-Workarounds/m-p/4456589#M128620

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 7 (7,882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me Scrabble GO will not load on a Dell desktop PC running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.  It has been since noon of 3/17/2022.  It stops when 5 of the 7 loading boxes are filled. I have cleared my cache and browsing history multiple tomes as well as doing both restarts a start from a complete shutdown several times. This is happening in both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.  It appears to get hung up at the same spot in both browsers.

Message 7 of 7 (1,279 Views)