Re: F.A. Premier League Manager 2002

by Astorre555

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA,

I still have the F.A Premier League manager 2002 CD here, this game is untouchable...a truly legendary game. I used to enjoy it so much as a kid and i still do it today. I recently noticed a few bugs in the game, for example after 2 or 3 seasons, some players start to lose some important attributes all of the sudden. Like for example Henry after i got him all the way to a rating of 93, suddenly his stamina deteriorated and his overall rating plunged to 84 and it happened to me to other players as well in one day. Is there a fix or a old patch?

Message 21 of 25 (1,556 Views)

@Schnitzelman87 sadly, there was no patch for this one. 

Gamefaqs has a guide which lists a good number of bugs and glitches that were never addressed. The faq specifically names Henry and the author specifies that it happened with other players, but once they were put into individual training those players recovered. The author also mentions that Henry never recovered, even when put into individual training. Seems that the bug occurs when you have to play a lot of matches in a short time. No known fix for Henry, but for everyone else it seems that putting them in individual training and letting them out of the main team for a bit works. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 22 of 25 (1,542 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello,

i have a question, i play a Chelsea for 8 seasons in a game Fa Premier League Manager 2002 and when i click next the game stops in a 3 November 2018 (jams on the calendar screen).

I try to change video settings and that do not help. The only idea i have was to apply for a job to another club, and after f.e one season back to Chelsea but infortunetely i saved the game on 2 November Frown

Maybe u have very similar problem to me and solved it? I play on windows 7 on lowest graphic seetings (software, low settings).

PS. i also find in another site a patch for this game, i upload it below but i don't know how to use it. The setup file doesn't work and the other files also. Maybe u have an idea?

link deleted

Many regards,

Kamil

Message 23 of 25 (1,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Schnitzelman87 hi, I am also big fan of this game & want to play again, could you please share this source game with me? thanks a lot
Message 24 of 25 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It would be neat if EA managed to throw a digital copy of some of these games up online for nostalgia thirsty gamers to enjoy.

Message 25 of 25 (723 Views)