Escape The Emerald Star

by SebastianFinke

Original Post

Escape The Emerald Star

★★★ Newbie

I installed this earlier and in the options I set it to fullscreen. However in fullscreen the mouse doesn't work. It just sits in the top left corner of the screen. If I move the mouse very quickly then it moves away from the corner but immediately drifts back to the corner on its own. So now I cannot get back into options to unset the fullscreen thing. Tried uninstally and reinstalling twice but it doesn't clear the fullscreen setting. How do I fix this?

Message 1 of 6 (1,012 Views)

Re: Escape The Emerald Star

Community Manager

Sorry to hear that you are having issues @SebastianFinke.

Can you ensure that any overlay you may be running is closed when playing the game.

To disable the Origin overlay, you can click Origin > Application settings within the Origin client. Then choose the Origin In Game tab and disable it via the checkbox.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (983 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko @SebastianFinke
Hi, I'm having the same issue. The overlay thing didn't work for me. Has there been any updates on how to solve this issue?
Thanks
Message 3 of 6 (824 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This solution has not worked for me. 

Message 4 of 6 (642 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just fixed this exact same problem by right clicking on the program file in windows explorer and choosing properties.  I then picked the compatibility tab and chose "run this file in Windows 7 mode".  Now works perfectly in full screen mode.  

Message 5 of 6 (438 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @SteveZill.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (399 Views)