Ea when are you going to put def jam fight for ny on PS4 man ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

by juicyboyz400

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ea when are you going to put def jam fight for ny on PS4 man ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Newbie
Ea please put def jam fight for ny on PS4 just give it to Sony and we can buy it online cuz I know a lot of people miss that game ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Message 1 of 12 (4,381 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ea when are you going to put def jam fight for ny on PS4 man ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @juicyboyz400

We know how passionate our fans are, but sadly there are no plans to bring this title to PlayStation 4 for now.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (4,976 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @juicyboyz400

We know how passionate our fans are, but sadly there are no plans to bring this title to PlayStation 4 for now.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 12 (4,977 Views)

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Newbie
Y is that I mean I know people want to play this game and I want to play this game forever so can you guys please
Message 3 of 12 (4,348 Views)

Please

[ Edited ]
โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Newbie

def jam fight for ps4 remastered is a must

[Edit: Caps Lock removed]

Message 4 of 12 (4,349 Views)

Def Jam: Fight for NY

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Newbie

Hey all Standard smile
I figure this would be the best place to input some thoughts about short lived EA game series that I loved - Def Jam FFNY.

Def Jam FFNY (Fight for New York) was a revolutionary fighting game that is just different from everything else out there and a terrific game, it joins the realism of wrestling, the fast pace of 2d beat'n'ups, the surroundings awareness and importance of 3D fight games and the brutality of a real Street Brawl.
I've kept my PS2 to this date just cause this is a game I couldn't experience anywhere else - but recently my PS2 fell down the stairs and it made me think - I really don't want to be departed from this game...
The history of the game series is:
Def Jam Vendetta - It was sorta a wrestling game but with many different elements that would later be used to made the Def Jam FFNY masterpiece
Def Jam FFNY - sequel to Vendetta - best fight game ever made
Def Jam FFNY The Takeover - prequel to Vendetta - gameplay, characters and arenas wise is almost FFNY but with a couple differences in the ground combat - also this was PSP exclusive title.
Def Jam Icon - The PS3 version of the game it uses a whole difference engine and is nothing like the previous games, was not well received by the fans and murdered the series

The reason I writing this is basically because I thing EA could easily profit some money with a great game that is already made - simply by porting Def Jam FFNY from PS2 to PS3 and PS4 and putting it for sale on PSN and invest on a bit of marketing campain
Maybe even release a full HD collection of the first 3 titles - Vendetta, FFNY and The Takeover...

Also if this happens I suggest fixing the bug that haunted one of the possible created fight styles - Martial Arts, then Submissions and Street Fighting, this combination was awesome but the Haymaker strong punch would phase through he opponent like a ghost, it was really the only glitch in the game, IMO - and I tried all the possible combinations of fighting styles - I finished this game easily over 300 times - I just loved it XD

Also - if possible it would be awesome to throw online play in this game - would make it so much more interesting and popular...

And since I am at it, I might suggest and option to keep playing story mode after winning the game, by choosing any arena and select any of the opponents we've fought before in that place and even throw a few extra tournaments like mixed gender tag matches tournament with the players selected girl friend as tag partner... basically sorta access a menu very similar to standard battle mode except character who died in story mode weren't available and an options to instead of play watch a fight and place a bet on the winner...

Or even forget the HD version of FFNY and just make a new game using same engine with modern graphics and stuff focused on other music genders - like Rock and Metal - maybe even throw something close to guitar hero as a mini game and out character could play guitar in a band when not Fighting...

I just wanna pour my ideas here cause Def Jam FFNY was a great game with a great engine that is simply not ready to be a thing from the past - it was the best fight game ever - I played it nearly everyday till PS2 broke... it was the best game to play with friends on 4 on 4 matches that were just insanely awesome...

So this is all I have to say - BRING FFNY BACK Standard smile

Peace all!

Message 5 of 12 (4,261 Views)

How about an updated versio of def jam fight for ny

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Newbie
What about an updated version with the new rappers. You call it def jam old vs new. Def jam take over
Message 6 of 12 (4,238 Views)

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Newbie
I really do think the def jam series should be remade because of the fact that so many people loved the game and so many people played it .. so that would be my suggestion from this point on is a remake!!
Message 7 of 12 (4,013 Views)

Re: Def Jam: Fight for NY

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Novice

..so the license thing is a problem but i say they just use the original fighter rooster with a canon storyline .....grab the licenses they can get and use some new additional rappers like i personaly want bas he is buff and real good at rap and music...

Anything epic will get attention and since this is a classic i knw it has profit and gaming experience just make ultimate ps4 stage design....and keep the blazes do it like MK,but i bet u everyone will play it.

Message 8 of 12 (3,553 Views)

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Novice

A game based on changing trends can cash in like the nba2k and fifa games...not a franchise but there is so much urban culture to get in it plus it wuld be very unique and new, refreshing to public eye.recently * like that have surprise sales so get to it EA.Revive some of our childhood

Message 9 of 12 (3,542 Views)

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Novice

Yo every year ill be on here to check updates, still hoping pple and after the ufc middleweight i also want Israel Adesanya on this. 

Message 10 of 12 (2,911 Views)