Original Post

Re: Ea terms and conditions fail

★★★ Newbie

My terms and conditions will not work on nba jam

Message 11 of 24 (3,046 Views)

Community Manager

@tankbeast333 

Do you have any of our other games from around that time? Fight Night, SSX, Skate, EA Sports games, etc. You can try loading into one of those to see if you can accept the terms and conditions.

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 24 (3,021 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I have to spend more money on another game after I just spent money on this one??

Message 13 of 24 (2,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. However, it stopped popping up. But I’m not signed in. Now the game (Fight Night Champion) plays one generic style, all punches are the same amt of damage. There are no stuns. do upgrades do not make a difference. It’s very frustrating and idiotic. What happened here? I deleted it then reloaded about two weeks ago. The game just plays like it’s just broke.

Message 14 of 24 (2,650 Views)

★★ Novice

Download the Madden Demo and accept terms there and problem solved!

Message 15 of 24 (2,440 Views)

Community Manager

@NickyBricks1622 

Great! Thanks for letting us know. I'll try suggesting this in the future. If you have any other issues, please reach out to us again. Have fun and stay safe Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 24 (2,416 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Aljo Both FIFA 21 and Madden 21 do not provide demos anymore. This wouldn't be a problem if the FIFA 20 demo or Madden 20 demo was still available but it is not, they have been delisted by EA as soon as the new ones came out. It's honestly such a joke that I have to buy a newer EA game just to accept the terms and conditions to access a game that I bought years ago (2012 FIFA Street). It ain't happening, not filling greedy EA's pockets when they treat us like dirt.
Message 17 of 24 (2,123 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Unpridefullion Go to Xbox store or ps store whAtever you have. Download SSX . That snowboarding game. You don’t even have to wait till it fully download , just start whenever “ready to start “ noti shows , and during the load up of the game, you will be prompted to accept tos and some other thing. Accept both documents. Exit game and start FNC . Then BOOM . Enjoy
Message 18 of 24 (1,969 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo None of them games let me get in to it none
Message 19 of 24 (1,618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine just started with EA 2014 TW Golf Masters Edition. It's being played on a Playstation 3.

Message 20 of 24 (763 Views)