EA support removed DLC from my Mirror's Edge download options in Origin

by Rujdo

Original Post

EA support removed DLC from my Mirror's Edge download options in Origin

★ Novice

Not gonna lie, after contacting support 4 times now, this is getting extremely tedious. This is what happened each time I contacted support:

1. Originally, Mirror's Edge was giving me an error when I started it. I contacted support, and they added a different version (I think?) of Mirror's Edge to my account, replacing my old one. This one worked, but it removed my DLC and Soundtrack download options from Origin in the process.
  2. No big deal, I contacted support a second time to fix this issue that was created by them. They gave me troubleshooting steps which did not fix my issue. I don't think they even understood what my issue was in the first place.
  3. Third time, I was told I would be given email instructions after the support session was over. I made it as clear as possible what my issue was, and the representative assured me that this time my issue would be fixed. I'm not sure what I expected, but what I didn't expect was for them to never email me.
  4. Fourth time, my case was closed and marked as a duplicate case.

I don't know what to do anymore. Can I just have my old installation back with my DLC and Soundtrack so I can patch it on my own? I don't want to go through this anymore.

Message 1 of 2 (521 Views)

Re: EA support removed DLC from my Mirror's Edge download options in Origin

Community Manager
Hi @Rujdo,

You should be sorted now, apologies for the confuision Standard smile
EACade
Message 2 of 2 (462 Views)