Re: Ncaa teambuilder not saving again

by mookierynne

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Sports NCAA TeamBuilder wont let me save teams

★★★ Newbie

After owning this game and playing it for years, I finally realized how the team builder portion works. So I've made a team but now it won't let me save it...

I keep getting this error message:

SAVE FAILED.

Sorry there was a problem saving. Please check your internet connection.

Message 1 of 8 (3,083 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Sports NCAA TeamBuilder wont let me save teams

Community Manager

Hey @adharrismarie we are aware of the issue and it is being worked on.

I do not have a timeframe for a fix but as soon as I hear any further information I will let you know.

Thanks for your patience during this time.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (3,040 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @adharrismarie we are aware of the issue and it is being worked on.

I do not have a timeframe for a fix but as soon as I hear any further information I will let you know.

Thanks for your patience during this time.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (3,041 Views)

Ncaa teambuilder not saving again

★★★ Newbie

The team builder isn’t saving anyone else having this problem or is ea working on it currently 

Message 3 of 8 (3,036 Views)

★★★ Newbie
there not....it hasn't been up in a month or weeks
Message 4 of 8 (2,884 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
I like your optimism
Message 5 of 8 (2,790 Views)

★ Guide
Save Teambuilder
Message 6 of 8 (2,781 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Reading through the other post on this was quite enjoyable yet sad at the same time. I just came back to this game, and thoroughly loved every minute of it. That is until I finally got my account stuff all straightened back out, signed in, made a team, then hit save...Now Im here. Like everyone else. Seeing the lack of actual updates. Just the occasional "In Progress" from the same 2 people in this and the other forum with no real info. For the record, I doubt they know anything. I also doubt it will get fixed. At the very least, just tell people it isnt coming back and maybe, maybe people will at least stop asking when it will be fixed. Let people move on, and continue to build hype for the new CFB game being made by someone else. It wont be the same, but it will hopefully scratch the itch.

Message 7 of 8 (2,749 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This has been an issue since last summer.  Obviously EA is not working on it, instead you are just putting out these PR messages and hoping it blows over.  It's going to keep coming back up until we get a definitive answer on the status of team builder.   

Message 8 of 8 (2,595 Views)