Re: EA Sports Collection Series 2003 will not run in Windows 10

by ElinaGO

Original Post

EA Sports Collection Series 2003

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Dear Sirs;

Unfortunately all the Games in my EA Sports Collector Series 2003 will not install or run in Windows 10. I have tried to implement all compatibility settings till I'm blue in the face to no avail! I really love these games including NASCAR Thunder 2003, Madden NFL 2003, Tigers Woods PGA Tour 2003, NHL 2003,

and MVP Baseball 2003. Is there anyway to bypass this mess and get back on track?

Thanks ahead of time for your prompt reply.

Regards, Gator

Message 1 of 5 (2,575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am running into the same issue with my EA Sports 2003 baseball which I enjoy since it features ball players I really enjoy seeing play again. Help Electronic Arts!

Message 2 of 5 (2,539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same trouble, "THE THING IS, IS THAT THEY WERE WORKING, UNTIL I DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED UPDATES FOR MY COMPUTER.  Whats the beef EA , I actually have brand new discs that have never had there serial codes used, before.

Message 3 of 5 (2,307 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Sackmon78,

Simply register the codes on Origin. From there you will be able to download and install the games.

If you need further assistance with this, let us know. 

Message 4 of 5 (2,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please reply here or send me details how to add NHL 2003 on origin. I have disc and code but this simply does not work.

Message 5 of 5 (1,007 Views)