EA Sports 08 Collection

by zabalee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Sports 08 Collection

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

I am running Windows 7 now and have the compatibility setting for each of my games in this collection set and were working just fine as of yesterday now i am playing the game and all of a sunden the screen goes black and goes to my desktop but the game icon is still in the taskbar and i click it and it goes right back to the game, it plays for a little while and then does the same thing.  Is there a solution for this or should i just reinstall my games ?

Message 1 of 3 (965 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [EA Sports 08 Collection] games just started crashing on me for some reason, Why ?

★★★ Newbie

go in to gamestop and say you want a new copy of the game to start over. I have never played the game but thats how you can get a new copy of it easily

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,016 Views)

All Replies

Re: [EA Sports 08 Collection] games just started crashing on me for some reason, Why ?

Community Manager

Hi zabalee,

At the moment, EA Sports 08 Collection is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see EA Sports 08 Collection supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 3 (866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

go in to gamestop and say you want a new copy of the game to start over. I have never played the game but thats how you can get a new copy of it easily

Message 3 of 3 (1,017 Views)