Re: EA/Mythic Master account issue.

by DylanJStark

Original Post

EA/Mythic Master account issue.

★★★ Newbie

Evening

So I'm slowly becoming more and more infuriated and slowly remembering why I stopped giving you my money for your product, and I'm hoping that you can quickly put this matter to bed once and for all. 

I've been trying to log into my Dark Age of Camelot account all night, looking through the internet for resolutions and I've found nothing. My issue is that, when I attempt to log into my Mythic account, I'm prompted with "This master account is already linked to an EA account. Sign in with that EA account." I have one EA account that I know of. Other than that, none that I can remember. When I tried to use that account information on Mythic's website, I was given a generic "invalid username or password" message. I was already logged into Origin, so I know the info is good. At this point, I've scoured my past emails in regards to Dark Age of Camelot, and find nothing. I begin to suspect that it is under another EA account or there is some issue on EA's side. I create a Mythic master account to log in and attempt to link my real account to the current EA profile, however I'm prompted again with "This master account is already linked to an EA account. Sign in with that EA account." 

I've sent off emails to dark age of camelot's customer support as well as dug through forums and EA's help section of their website and found nothing particularly helpful. I need someone to help me, preferrably a live and responsive person.

Message 1 of 6 (2,923 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Deerppp

Here, on Answers HQ, we can`t manage individual accounts. I would recommend you to get in touch with an EA Advisor with this issue. You can do it by following this link here  https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 6 (2,876 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is exactly what happened to me. After days back and forth with DAOC 'support', I have given up. My advice to anyone else finding this page is: Don't even try. DAOC was a great game, and unfortunately it is time to mourn it and move on. 

Message 3 of 6 (2,376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My issue is the same, although in my case I actually have the email that show's the accounts that I wanted linked to my EA Master Account. I sent an email just a few minutes ago to the DAOC support email. I even sent a screen shot of the email, with the date, time, request etc on it to them. All I care for is the password of the account so I can change it and log back in. All the other accounts that I requested get transferred to it, are all there.

Message 4 of 6 (1,987 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Archi tried that... they don't have a clue
Message 5 of 6 (488 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @b21da30885686862 as this thread is 7 years old I'm going to go ahead and lock it.  For any account related issues you'll need to speak with live support.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (469 Views)