We want EA Sports Cricket again!!

by ToxiiCFumes

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA Cricket 2019 true?

★★★ Newbie

Is it true, considering next year is right around the corner, or are they false rumors?

Message 1 of 9 (1,750 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA Cricket 2019

[ Edited ]

@sath1234  EA Play is at the beginning of June and E3 a few days later. If there is no announcement then, well, that will mean that no new cricket game this year.

Personally i prefer to ignore rumors. Around 90% of them are false and they rarely translate into reality. And that specific rumor was countless of times debunked as a hoax. 

As i've already pointed, the EA employees can't confirm or infirm anything, as they have signed NDA's (non-disclosure agreements). So posting here won't guarantee an answer. You will just have to wait until next month and see if they will announce anything at those two big events.

To be honest, i don't have high hopes for a new Cricket game. The cricket games always had a limited market and not enough sales to justify the investment. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (1,124 Views)

All Replies

Re: EA Cricket 2019 true?

Community Manager

@spotlight108

You can monitor the following link for info on upcoming EA games:

https://www.ea.com/games/coming-soon

barry.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,721 Views)

cricket

★★★ Newbie

Is EA In developing CRICKET game for 2019 release ?? many sources says this .. plz confirm guys

Message 3 of 9 (1,554 Views)

plz tell me ea cricket 2019 coming or in progress???

★★ Newbie

plz EA tell me about any cricket game ??? are you making or any plan of making plzzz plzzz tell me???

Message 4 of 9 (1,452 Views)

EA Cricket 2019 true?

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey Ea Team,

Any latest news regarding Ea Cricket for Ps4? Are these rumours related to this are true? Due to this rumours every cricket lover in India are expecting the game.

Please Reply and let us know.

Thank You.

Message 5 of 9 (1,291 Views)

Re: EA Cricket 2019 true?

@jacksparrow007n unless officially confirmed, which so far did not happen, those are just rumors. You won't get any official confirmation here, as the Community Managers are bound by NDA's. So they can't give any information, if they have any. 

EA's usual time for announcements is around E3 and EA Play (so far we don't know if EA will held EA Play this year). So, if there will be an official announcement, it will be around those events. But i don't recall seeing anywhere a confirmation that EA got licensed again for making Cricket games, so i wouldn't put my hopes too high.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 6 of 9 (1,269 Views)

EA Cricket 2019

★★★ Newbie

hello we all have i think lot people have one quaction for you. Is there anything happend with ea sports cricket 19. We all have waiting a long time to hear about any news. Now we have rumors about that game. Pleade let us inform you are continue with it or not. In eveyday we are searching youe website for get a news about it. Please let us know ☺️

Message 7 of 9 (1,152 Views)

Re: EA Cricket 2019

[ Edited ]

@sath1234  EA Play is at the beginning of June and E3 a few days later. If there is no announcement then, well, that will mean that no new cricket game this year.

Personally i prefer to ignore rumors. Around 90% of them are false and they rarely translate into reality. And that specific rumor was countless of times debunked as a hoax. 

As i've already pointed, the EA employees can't confirm or infirm anything, as they have signed NDA's (non-disclosure agreements). So posting here won't guarantee an answer. You will just have to wait until next month and see if they will announce anything at those two big events.

To be honest, i don't have high hopes for a new Cricket game. The cricket games always had a limited market and not enough sales to justify the investment. 

Message 8 of 9 (1,125 Views)

We want EA Sports Cricket again!!

★★ Novice

Its been over a decade since the last proper Cricket Game was released for pc and console platforms.Please EA we in the subcontinent are eagerly waiting for the next Cricket Game as its a growing sport in various countries.Please EA Take it to consideration and make a proper Cricket game in the near future asap

Message 9 of 9 (932 Views)