Re: Dungeon Keeper 2 missing WEANETR.dll

by EA_Darko

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hi 

Did you ever get a solution to this problem as I have same issue now.

Message 101 of 122 (2,005 Views)

★ Novice
Nope, I spend about 30 mins on the phone with a representative trying to find a solution. In the end after the representative asked me to attach DxDiag and system info to the ticket she puts me on hold and comes back to me saying that the game is part of a legacy list and no longer supported. I asked for a refund and got it after I gave the order number.
Message 102 of 122 (1,996 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just got DKII from origin. Keyboard won't work, mouse don't work. On occasion it has worked however there's so much lag in the main game it's impossible to play. Also in the origin help bar dungeon keeper 1 is there but nothing for Dungeon Keeper 2. PLEASE EA help me. I really want to play this game. I have windows 10 pro. 

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-core 3.20 GHz

64-bit OS, x64-based processor

Message 103 of 122 (1,528 Views)

Community Manager

@Groversmill1938  Sorry to see that you are having issues, can you try turning off the Origin In-game Overlay.

-Click on “Origin” located at the top-left corner of the window and go to “Application Settings”.

-In the next menu, click on “More” and then  click on “Origin In-Game”.

-Disable the Origin In-Game Overlay by moving the slider.

- Restart your machine

Darko.png
Message 104 of 122 (1,510 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Have done all that. Still doesn't work. I also have Dungeon Keeper 1 and it works fine minus once in a while the mouse pointer goes straight to the top of the screen and stops responding. I really want to play this game.

Message 105 of 122 (1,473 Views)

Community Manager

@Groversmill1938 Have you tried a clean boot to see if that helps:  https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/FAQ/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc/

Darko.png
Message 106 of 122 (1,464 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes

Message 107 of 122 (1,454 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Trying again to make sure I did it right

Message 108 of 122 (1,451 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok I must have done it wrong but now the screen is just black after clean reboot

Message 109 of 122 (1,444 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok now I got it to come on got into the game but the lag is so bad I can't play it

Message 110 of 122 (1,436 Views)