Re: Dungeon Keeper 2

by sweennyy

Original Post

Re: Dungeon Keeper 2 mouse won't work

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @ZenekSzybkoreki

Thank you for sharing this cool workaround with us! I am sure other players will also appreciate this.

Enjoy the game!

Archi

Archi.png
Message 91 of 122 (3,962 Views)

Re: Dungeon Keeper 2 mouse won't work

★★ Novice

Didn't work for me Frown. Still super laggy when I open My Pet Dungeon. 

Message 92 of 122 (3,790 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I tried alt tab on my won 10 it loads fine but on main menu I can't make a choice
Message 93 of 122 (3,743 Views)

★ Novice

I killed the mouse software process in windows tray (Razer Spectre) and mouse appeared in menu

Now i'm able to use mouse in DK2 menu and launch a game, but the mouse is laggy ingame

Message 94 of 122 (3,718 Views)

Re: Dungeon keeper 2 won't run

★★★ Newbie
What do I do if my mouse and keyboard won't work in game?
Message 95 of 122 (3,585 Views)

dungeon keepers 2 mouse not their

★★★ Newbie

i installed dungeon keepers 2 and it starts but when you get to the menu screen their is no mouse does anyone know how to fix this please.

Message 96 of 122 (3,536 Views)

Re: dungeon keepers 2 mouse not their

★ Novice

Just downloaded DungeonKepper 2 and getting the invalid license. Reason code = Missing DLL:[weanetr.dll] Error: 0x5

Anyone got a fix for this?

Thanks

Message 97 of 122 (3,487 Views)

Re: Dungeon Keeper 2 Missing DLL: [weanetr.dll] Error: 0x5

★★★ Newbie

i'm getting this error as well. please help.

Message 98 of 122 (3,380 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, looks like it's been going on for a while. I get "Invalid license. Reason code = Missing DLL: [weanetr.dll] Error: 0x5." I've tried all the compability modes and still not working. I also copied "weanetr.dll" located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dungeon Keeper 2\Game\Game" and pasted in "system32". I might just end up making a VM with Win98 but I shouldn't have to do all this, there should be a warning in Origin not to purchase the game if you're running an incompatible OS.

Message 99 of 122 (3,016 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same, just got this game through my Origin Access, wanted to try it and it constantly throws up 'Invalid License' and that its missing that .dll file, that is there, I've tried the various fixes I've seen around trying to fix this, but its not working.

Tried running it in various compatibility modes as well, with no luck.

Message 100 of 122 (2,997 Views)