Is there a way I can run Dungeon Keeper 2 on Windows 10?

by bradley_mu903

Original Post

Dungeon Keeper 2

★★★ Newbie

Downloaded and installed the game OK, but when I go to play the game it freezes on the bullfrog logo and when I actually get to the menu there is no curser so I can't actually play the game.  Please let me know what to do in order to actually play it, or I would like a refund for the purchase.  Thank you.

Message 71 of 122 (3,620 Views)

Dungeon Keeper

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing Dungeon Keeper for a while now and since yesterday it wont launch anymore.

I click the image of Dungeon Keeper and nothing happens, please help

Message 72 of 122 (3,623 Views)

Dungeon Keeper 2 Mouse Cursor disappears

★★★ Newbie

Using Windows 10.

I tried running compatibility mode for all previous versions.   I tried running in administrator.   

Message 73 of 122 (3,620 Views)

Re: Dungeon Keeper

Hero

Which platform are you on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 74 of 122 (3,611 Views)

Re: Dungeon Keeper 2 Mouse unresponsive

★★★ Newbie

I've had this issue too I think its windows 8.1 / 10

Message 75 of 122 (3,603 Views)

Is there a way I can run Dungeon Keeper 2 on Windows 10?

★★ Newbie

I just found my copy of Dungeon Keeper 2, is there a way I can run it on Windows 10 or do I have to get an old computer with Windows 98 and just have a separate computer dedicated to my old games?

Message 76 of 122 (3,562 Views)

Dungeon Keeper 2 Missing DLL: [weanetr.dll] Error: 0x5

★★★ Newbie

just got the game off Origin and all i get is this: Missing DLL: [weanetr.dll] Error: 0x5

im so sad!

Message 77 of 122 (3,561 Views)

Dungeon Keeper 2 unable to function

★★★ Newbie

Dungeon keeper 2 is not able to function properly on my computer. It freezes at the bullfrog for a while, and becomes extremely laggy in game. 

If it matters, my computer is on windows 10.

Help will be very much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance!

Message 78 of 122 (3,557 Views)

Dungeon keeper 2 SLOW

★★★ Newbie

I just purchased the Dungeon Keeper 2 game.  I remember playing this as a teen and was pleased to see it available.  HOWEVER when I load it It is completely unplayable as it is slow and unresponsive.  I have a  XPS 8700 i7 with 12 gb of ram so this box can certainly handle anything created in 1999.  Please advise.

Message 79 of 122 (3,543 Views)

Dungeon Keeper 2 mouse won't work

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded Dungeon keeper 2 onto my laptop a few days ago and it loads up just fine, but for some reason once its loaded my mouse won't do anything, it won't move or click on anything so i cant actually play the game but i don't know whats causing it or how to fix it, any suggestions? thanks in advance

Message 80 of 122 (3,543 Views)