Re: Def Jam Fight for NY Remake

by omeely_92

Original Post

Re: Def Jam: Fight for NY

★★★ Newbie

Literally DJFFNY, was one of my favorite games of all times :") It brings back so many childhood memories and I miss it so much! And I really don't understand fans demand this game like really DEMAND! It would be awesome to have it on PS3 or Xbox 360 and even better on PS4 or XONE as a remastered game or just a simple release! Please EA don't ignore your passionate fans, that love you and support you all these years!

Message 51 of 82 (1,082 Views)

A def jam reboot

★★★★★ Newbie

We need a new Def Jam FFNY, with modern day rappers/musicians/celebrities. Please consider it

Message 52 of 82 (1,059 Views)

New Def Jam

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why won't you make another def jam game or def jam fight for New York remastered

Message 53 of 82 (1,090 Views)

Fan Favorite

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey EA if you really wanna listen to the fans you should make a new Def jam game just like Fight For NY, perhaps a sequel maybe but nothing like def jam icon. Fans have been asking for this for a long time just like we were asking for a new need for speed which i greatly appreciate the work you guys have done on it. It would also be great have a remake of FFNY just for next gen.  For the sake of your fans please bring back a new Def Jam game.

Message 54 of 82 (1,003 Views)

Def Jam: Fight for NY

★★ Novice

Hey EA if you really wanna listen to the fans you should make a new Def jam game just like Fight For NY, perhaps a sequel maybe but nothing like def jam icon. Fans have been asking for this for a long time just like we were asking for a new need for speed which i greatly appreciate the work you guys have done on it. It would also be great have a remake of FFNY just for next gen.  For the sake of your fans please bring back a new Def Jam game.

Message 55 of 82 (1,015 Views)

Def Jam: Fight for NY

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

If i have a great script, if I have a project for Def Jam Fight for NY2.It is to arrange for a producer of EA? I am a writer in Brazil, and big fan of this game.
Is there any contact for me to have a project?

Message 56 of 82 (995 Views)

Remaking def jam fight for ny

★★ Novice
I think ea should remake def jam fight for ny for xbox one and ps4 like they did gta 5!! With better graphics and all.
Message 57 of 82 (1,003 Views)

Re: Def Jam: Fight for NY

★★ Novice
Yeah or at least remaster it for ps4 and xbox one
Message 58 of 82 (1,003 Views)

def jam vengence

★★ Novice

WHo has seen this video!  https://youtu.be/7KSC77uZnWU

Message 59 of 82 (1,010 Views)

Re: Def Jam Fight for NY Remake

★★ Novice

How can we convince them about a remake???

Message 60 of 82 (10,187 Views)