It came out on ps2 Xbox and GameCube so why would it be ps exclusive 

Message 11 of 31 (5,917 Views)

Re: Def Jam Fight for NY Remastered for PS4

★★★ Newbie
Yes Remaster this game that was my favorite game on ps2
Message 12 of 31 (5,727 Views)

★ Novice
Would you Be Able To Get In Contact With Them To Conform To Put Def Jam FFNY On ps4
Message 13 of 31 (5,560 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You right men, i want that to def jam fight for ny remastered!!
Message 14 of 31 (5,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would love to have Def Jam FFNY as well. I have Vendetta, but no system to play it on. My brothers, our friends, and myself use to play FFNY all the time growing up. Hands down best fighting game at the time. Ruined the whole series with Icon tho, garbage as bleep... anyway I know my brothers and i would buy it, so would 6 or so of my friends here and that's just off the top of my head.

Message 15 of 31 (5,100 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yo in Kenya this game was a relief to me as a kid ,i don understand why they cant make it work and yes i believe it was one of the best fighting even better than MK
Message 16 of 31 (4,806 Views)

@YungFl1ps most likely because they would need a lot of licenses to use music and the likeness of the people involved. And in our days, the licenses are expensive. Really expensive. They are also granted for a limited time, so that wouldn't be really profitable for EA. 

Most of the big companies try to avoid using licenses lately, as the costs for those is becoming a wee bit prohibitive and they can be forced to remove a game when the license expires. 

Few companies can afford licensed music now and we are talking here about real giants like Sony Microsoft, Warner or Disney's own studios. And Warner and Disney are what we call mega-corporations, so they can afford the rising costs of licenses. 

Licenses are used only if absolutely necessary (sports games or racing games), but otherwise, everyone tries to avoid using them, due to the costs. 

I agree that would be nice to see a remaster for Def Jam Fight for NY, but the chances for that to happen are slim. But who knows? Stranger things happened. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 17 of 31 (4,796 Views)

★★★ Novice
Then EA should remaster it for the ps4
Message 18 of 31 (4,791 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Can you imagine getting to beat the brakes off these new mumble rappers!
Message 19 of 31 (4,665 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

man that would be so great.

This is the most fun to play single player fighting game ever!!

And then also being able to use your character on a human opponent 😀.

Message 20 of 31 (4,349 Views)