Re: Def Jam Fight for NY Remastered for PS4

by ATM_HeadSmasher

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Def Jam Fight for NY Remastered for PS4

★★★ Newbie

Hi i wanna Def Jam Fight for NY Remastered for PS4, I think it will be best fighting game of PSN. Please new Def Jam for PS4 Standard smile

Message 1 of 31 (69,719 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Not in the near future, No.
EA hasn't released any official statement.

View in thread

Message 10 of 31 (87,751 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i miss this game Def Jam Fight For New York. i wanna play again on Playstation 4....i just like everybody who support this petition wanna play a REAL Outlaw Fighting games.... if Sony can remastered Final Fantasy VII on Playstation 4 so why Def Jam not!!.... work and Cooperate again both of you (sony and EA) , bulid or Remastered or maybe make something new Def Jam with adding few more Rappers and a star , is it ok with same old story or with new contents story , don't forget to make available this game to be online , it will be more challenged like Mortal Kombat......FIGHT with BLEED and the CROWD sorrounding is what we Need!!

Meth Assassino

" the Ghost"

Message 2 of 31 (69,544 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, it will be very cool. This is one of my favourite games and I hope that EA will port it to PS4. Fight for NY is the best fighting game in history (in my opinion) and it must be ported to PS4...

Message 3 of 31 (69,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I Would Honestly Pay Money For A Classic Game Like This.
We Need To Make This Happen.
Message 4 of 31 (68,228 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I agree Set Jam defiantly should see the new consoles, even add some of the newer artist like drake and stuff !! I think everyone would love it !!
Message 5 of 31 (67,986 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It would be awesome if EA could recreate and bring back the whole magic of Def Jam NY and ICON  into a remastered game on PS4.

Message 6 of 31 (67,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

really i miss this game , crash bandicoot did remastered , it has too many purchases

you will get money for that , no lose at all , just do something amazing with great graphic  

Message 7 of 31 (65,407 Views)

★★★ Novice

My thoughts exactly! Standard smile

EA can and should easily be able to spend the required R&D for remastering any one of the Def Jam Games (preferably Fight for NY), and introduce it exclusively on PS4 only. (because originally is PS2 game)

If, done ideally, perfectly and simply at current EA level, I'm 100% sure that the success rate (if did deliver "The Remastered Experience") would be much more than what they'll be spending on remastering&development. 

Def Jam Fight for NY                      Mark.png 

Message 8 of 31 (65,320 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Will there be a remaster or a new version coming up ?

Message 9 of 31 (64,302 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Not in the near future, No.
EA hasn't released any official statement.
Message 10 of 31 (87,752 Views)