Accepted Solution

Dead Space 4

★★★ Newbie

will there be a dead space 4?

Message 1 of 4 (435 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dead Space 4

Community Manager (retired)
Seeing as Visceral is currently working on a yet-unnanounced Star Wars title, this is unlikely for the time being. Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (462 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
Seeing as Visceral is currently working on a yet-unnanounced Star Wars title, this is unlikely for the time being. Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 4 (463 Views)

Why not make Dead Space 4?

★★★ Newbie

This has probably been mentioned before, but there are extreme possibilities for a great DS4!

• We have Isaac now truly and completely alone (scare-factor makes a comeback).
  • He is obviously going to have to find a way to survive and get out of there (real engineer tasks not "go fetch").
  • Pick the direction that you want to go from there... (using info from all of the brain downloads that he has had to find a way to the central marker???)

Lots of potential to dig way deeper into everything that everyone has agreed to be the strong points of the first three games and to dive much deeper into experiencing this even more through continuing to go deeper into just who Isaac is.

Thoughts?

Message 3 of 4 (384 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi there, I'm
Not gona over exagurate and lie, but Dead space
Is one of the best games I've played on the
Xbox 360, Reason for it being the best game is
It is a nice length story wise, and there is some stunning
Cut scenes from the 3rd one, I have got all the achievements for
All dead space games, I basically love a challenge and Dead space 2
And 3 Cerently did that for me, on that note Id like Dead space 4 to be
Even more epic than Dead space 2 nd Dead space 3, I like Halo, but
Not really a big fan of it, Dead space is Certenly my cup of tea, the problem
With game developers these days is there stuck to a date and a busy schedule,
I would be glad when Dead space 4 will hit the shelves, but I'd be even more glad and great full
If the game isn't rushed due to public fan pressure, one thing that I really love about a game
Is attention to detail nd a solid storyline, I look forward to hear your response and spread the positive
Word about Dead space 4 to other Managers across EA, thanks for listening....

Mark Wayne
Positive vision toward
Message 4 of 4 (357 Views)