Dead Space 1 and 2 remastered

by thevideomystic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead Space 1 and 2 remastered

★★ Newbie
I was wondering if you guys are able to remaster both dead space and Dead Space 2 with cooler graphics and maybe a cool multiplayer mode
Message 1 of 5 (17,203 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dead Space 1 and 2 remastered

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @thevideomystic 

I am also a huge Dead Space fan and I also would love to see those great titles on the modern consoles in all the HD glory, but sadly, there are no such plans at the time. Guess we just should add those HD editions happen to our Christmas wishlist. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (20,680 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @thevideomystic 

I am also a huge Dead Space fan and I also would love to see those great titles on the modern consoles in all the HD glory, but sadly, there are no such plans at the time. Guess we just should add those HD editions happen to our Christmas wishlist. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 5 (20,681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it would be cool but "good things come to those who wait" so maybe we will not be getting the remaster now but i do have some ideas if there are gonna be remasters 1: have all 3 games in HD Glory 2: Have all DLCS on the games like all the DLC suits and weapons on dead space 1 and 2 and 3 all DLCS 3: Keep the multiplayer as i seen some remasters like bioshock 2 i was disappointed that there were no multiplayer those are 3 things i ask for IF there is gonna be a remaster and maybe add a co-op mode for the first game? 

Message 3 of 5 (11,843 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would also lie to see ad Dead Space 1 and 2 remastered. I would love to see updated graphics on that game it would straight up look beautiful and amazing and it would boring back the jump scares and no music theme that Dead Space is known for, I think every fan would like that

Message 4 of 5 (9,846 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry I miss spelled a few words on my last post but I was saying positive things about the remastered game If it ever happens and what I meant to say it would bring back the jump scares and no music theme that Dead Space is known for and it would be soooooo awesome to see all of that remastered 

Message 5 of 5 (9,845 Views)