Dark Age of Camelot

by Yeppy

Original Post

retrieving old account information

★ Newbie
I'm trying to get my old dark age of Camelot account information but I don't remember any of the emails I used or the passwords. It's been over 5 years ago that I played.
Message 81 of 130 (658 Views)

Re: retrieving old account information

Hero

Please contact a game advisor for this

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 82 of 130 (653 Views)

Cant link account (Dark age of camelot)

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to link my Dark Age of Camelot account

I get this error message:

Link Accounts Complete

The following accounts could not be linked:

• xxx
Message 83 of 130 (648 Views)

Re: Cant link account (Dark age of camelot)

Community Manager

@reeselolz Hi,

You will need to contact an EA Game Advisor, you can get in touch with them by following this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose a Product, Platform and Category to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 84 of 130 (680 Views)

banned account

★★★ Newbie
Long story short, I've had a Dark Age of Camelot account for about 10 years. Only ever closed it a few times due to credit cards expiring. But recently a few months ago the credit card that the account was attached to was hacked and Chase reversed all of the charges on it. EA, according to their terms of Service saw it as a breach of their terms and banned my account. Every time I try to contact either Dark Age of Camelot Support or EA Account disputes neither will help me resolve the issue to renew my account. I get an automated email sayi.g that my account is banned and they will not be looking in into the issue. Is there anyone who works at EA who can help me or anyone who knows whom I can contact?
Message 85 of 130 (687 Views)

Accounts are missing (DAOC)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was able to log into my master account (DAOC) and only some trail accout was listed. My 3 major accouts were not there, completely missing.

Anny suggs??

Message 86 of 130 (680 Views)

Re: Accounts are missing (DAOC)

Community Manager

@kxsleeper Hi,

You will need to contact an EA Game Advisor, you can get in touch with them by following this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new

This article here describes how: https://help.ea.com/article/welcome-to-the-new-and-improved-ea-help-center#2

Log in with your Origin account and choose a Product, Platform and Category to see all available contact options.

If there is no phone support or live chat available at the time, please scroll down below the Answer HQ box to check our live support availability for your region.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 87 of 130 (671 Views)

Characters not found.. Maybe deleted

★★ Newbie

Hi.. i reactivated Dark Age of Camelot this evening..  accountname is emuhl_eu...

Now i am missing my characters.. I logged through all ywain servers. All i got is the creation choice..

Have my old chars been deleted? If not, where can i find them now?

Pls help me with that issue...

Thanks, and greetings, Elmar Muhl

Message 88 of 130 (672 Views)

Umm everyone else gets 14 free days returning but me??

★★★ Newbie

How exactly is it that everywhere around the internet it is being advertised "14 free days for returning daoc." Yet when I take the trouble of going to the webpage, it magically drops to 7 dayS.

Good way to reel em in, and then jack em at the last minute. 

I might expect such a thing from a chinese or nonwestern company. But from a name such as mythic?? Guess things have really gone downhill.

Message 89 of 130 (674 Views)

Re: Forgot Dark Age of Camelot account name and haven't connected in 2-4 years

★★★ Newbie

Okay. What if you dont even remember your email address from back then because you were in middle school? And what if your mother let you use her credit card and she is old now so theres no possible way you can get that information either? Because I am having this exact issue and I would very much like to recover my old account and get back in the game now that I am an adult.

Message 90 of 130 (666 Views)